Groups

OMG - CAN ANYONE BELIEVE TURKEY SCORED

Banned
    WOW, I AM SPEECHLES , I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL OVER, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW - I HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN....

I am gobsmacked.

Lets see who gets the penalties, I hope the turks win now...

TURKIYE!
    - myaser88

15 Comments

they will

edit: they did - lol

cannot believe it ........ what poor penalties from croatia !!!!

Tuncay what a legend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TURKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They won! what a game, turn around at the last minute again!

can't believe modric missed, atleast he wont get injured in the tournament now

credit to the turkey keeper though

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS yeessssss

tuncay's a legend, a legend that wont be playin in the semis... hehehe :w00t:

4241mackay;2357425

tuncay's a legend, a legend that wont be playin in the semis... hehehe … tuncay's a legend, a legend that wont be playin in the semis... hehehe :w00t:

oi! You're ont supposed to be bigging u p turkey! youre supposed to be crying with me! :x poor poor modric..

lol, i wasnt i was calling tuncay lol, and at least he wont get injured now yimmie how did the alan sugar thing go lmao, i didnt even bother with it : i feel guilty now and like i have missed out lol !

4241mackay;2357539

lol, i wasnt i was calling tuncay lol, and at least he wont get injured … lol, i wasnt i was calling tuncay lol, and at least he wont get injured now yimmie how did the alan sugar thing go lmao, i didnt even bother with it : i feel guilty now and like i have missed out lol !

i gave up on it too, plus i kind of went on holiday :oops: got back yesterday, i hoped to have used the internet while i was there but... the pc's looked more like arcade game console things! and it cost a bomb! :x what happened with it? as i tried to check it out but it has closed?
    I feel like i'm hijacking this thread now :oops:
    I can't wait to go to pre-season matches! Should be going to the norwich one and the one at home. will you be going to either?
    xxx

Banned

I hope Berbatov remains the spot kicker! Modric had a v good game though.

yeh hes a very good player indeed probably one of the most skillful midfielders once hes in the premiership because the rest are usually wingers.

yhyh, will be going to quite a few with dave hopefully, mainly to derby games thou as he mainly goes to them! lol he has his own lounge there and norwich should get thrashed lol !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31147
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846183
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio913
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764260

See more discussions