Groups

OMG Corrie - CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!

So much bad acting for a start!
    Its just a bit too far fetched for me.

Its a bit too weird?

126 Comments

lol, I cant like the opening post, but your right nikki, Gillian Mckieth's acting was better then that X)
    Edited by: "richp" 7th Dec 2010

Original Poster

Right Rich bad actors for a start are (character name);

Ken Barlow
    Eileen

i think its funny that the only night the doc drinks in the pub is the night there s a big disaster

"nobody could of foreseen this!"

They should of read the TV mag

Original Poster

Haha ILP thats true X)

is it live?

Original Poster

golemsmate

"nobody could of foreseen this!" They should of read the TV mag

X)

davidbeckham187

is it live?

I hope so, that would explain why they have all forgotten how to act!

davidbeckham187

is it live?

thursday, but tonight they are all wooden !

Original Poster

richp

thursday, but tonight they are all wooden !

Get McKeith in there now!

Thursday is the live corrie i think, not watched tonights yet sky+ it cuz Matt's watching man utd.

committed! £10 on the floor next to senita and she hasnt nabbed it! luckily its crisp and didnt burn along with the rest of the building!
    Edited by: "golemsmate" 7th Dec 2010

davidbeckham187

is it live?

thursday is live i think

where is the fire,police,ambulance oO

ha ha^^ thinking just the same

Fizzzzzzzzzzzzz is awful - and so annoying

i hope this live episode on thursday is better than the last, 'save the cobbles double extra mega cringe o rarma' live episode

richp

where is the fire,police,ambulance oO

no ones phone is working X)

Original Poster

Did you see Ashley's teeth then, it was like that episode of Friends when Ross had ultra white teeth - rewind have a look

nikkib123

Did you see Ashley's teeth then, it was like that episode of Friends when … Did you see Ashley's teeth then, it was like that episode of Friends when Ross had ultra white teeth - rewind have a look

I noticed that too!

Original Poster

bossyboots

I noticed that too!

Haha it was hysterical!

OMG Dev is truly rubbish.

its ok ive rung the fire people, managed to get these guys.

http://www.telegoons.org/rubovia/Images/GM_Trumpton_fire_brigade.gif

the doc just said i'm going to check on the progress of the ambulances...what are they doing, pushing them there ??

Original Poster

I feel so anxious watching this!

and this stupid storyline with John Stape has got to be one of the most unbelievable ever

souljacker

the doc just said i'm going to check on the progress of the … the doc just said i'm going to check on the progress of the ambulances...what are they doing, pushing them there ??

massive rtc on the motorway, so i suggest you stay away from there tonight as the traffic will be murder ! you might be better off taking the tram............ oh wait !

richp

massive rtc on the motorway, so i suggest you stay away from there … massive rtc on the motorway, so i suggest you stay away from there tonight as the traffic will be murder ! you might be better off taking the tram............ oh wait !

X)

souljacker

the doc just said i'm going to check on the progress of the … the doc just said i'm going to check on the progress of the ambulances...what are they doing, pushing them there ??

Well it has been snowing.......

Original Poster

This storyline is going to run and run and run! How can they go back to normal happy go lucky Corrie now?

Rita's cry for help. Epic.

hopefully during the live episode the snow will put out the fire

dont forget its on early tonight peeps ..............like now
    Edited by: "ilovepink" 8th Dec 2010

oh no better send my 10yr old upstairs now ..........she got all upset watching it on Monday ...bless , i told her it was only acting ( bad at that !) and then..........when she seen the baby last night !...........omg the tears were streaming , .......she will be traumitised come Friday at this rate oO

no ones dead yet ! my daughter has made a list of who dies oO
    Edited by: "richp" 8th Dec 2010

richp

no ones dead yet ! my daughter has made a list of who dies oO

lol, my Daughter had a disscussion with a dinner lady in school about who died and then made her own list !! ....but once it started on Monday she started blubbering '' i dont want anyone to die '' then my hubby chipped in ''too late , Ritas been killed by bon-bons'' ..:D...........men !

Oooh , the biggie tmorrow !!!., betta stock up on more tissues X)

shopstilldrops

lol, my Daughter had a disscussion with a dinner lady in school about who … lol, my Daughter had a disscussion with a dinner lady in school about who died and then made her own list !! ....but once it started on Monday she started blubbering '' i dont want anyone to die '' then my hubby chipped in ''too late , Ritas been killed by bon-bons'' ..:D...........men !

X) , i think Ashley is a gonner http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/death/t10101.gif

I don't watch Corrie but i've tuned in to see the Tram crash,hilarious,it was one of our new Trams too,i'm gutted it wasn't an old one lol

Original Poster

ilovepink

dont forget its on early tonight peeps ..............like now

No way, I flipping missed it!

yep ashley is a gonner and also molly

Original Poster

Just watched it (well almost), it was too depressing!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944511
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.58
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941349
      4. What would be HELL to you?2631

See more discussions