OMG DELL ARE OFFICIALLY THE FASTEST DISPATCHERS THERE ARE !!!!

14 replies
Found 17th Jul 2009
Sorry about the title lol but i am in shock

I ordered the xbox controller yesterday according to my emails (20hours ago) and i have just received it, in a stupidly large box ! :L but it will do for sending my xbox back in.

1. Misc
  2. Dell
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Dell
14 Comments

shopto deliver in 16 hrs

ctuk;5772658

shopto deliver in 16 hrs

Ordered some food from the Chinese takeaway last weekend and they delivered in 20 mins

midlandscomics;5772726

Ordered some food from the Chinese takeaway last weekend and they … Ordered some food from the Chinese takeaway last weekend and they delivered in 20 mins

lol:thumbsup:

Amazon do sameday delivery.

midlandscomics;5772726

Ordered some food from the Chinese takeaway last weekend and they … Ordered some food from the Chinese takeaway last weekend and they delivered in 20 mins

:?
I went to argos yesterday it was delivered to collection point B in 3 minutes.:oops:

Bought something from ebay and had it delivered within 5 minutes (and not by digital delivery)....

The seller happened to live on the next street!!!!!

Benjimoron;5772801

Amazon do sameday delivery.

At a cost . . .

harlzter;5772811

Bought something from ebay and had it delivered within 5 minutes (and not … Bought something from ebay and had it delivered within 5 minutes (and not by digital delivery)....The seller happened to live on the next street!!!!!

lol!! :thumbsup:

midlandscomics;5772726

Ordered some food from the Chinese takeaway last weekend and they … Ordered some food from the Chinese takeaway last weekend and they delivered in 20 mins:p

ctuk;5772807

:?I went to argos yesterday it was delivered to collection point B in 3 … :?I went to argos yesterday it was delivered to collection point B in 3 minutes

http://media.caballe.cat/2005/05/wurmarkk.jpg

Fastest for me has been Drinkstuff.com, ordered their poker chip samples last year at about 4pm and they arrived at 8am in the post.

I sold some games on ebay and the buyer paid instantly via Paypal. Saw he only lived 2 miles away so took them to his house there and then. He had them within half an hour of paying. I am the fastest seller in the West LOL !! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

HAHA good comments people, and is shopto really that good ?

i once delivered to the mrs in seconds..........tho to be fair there was a long 'ordering' process :P

Original Poster

shanecr;5777897

i once delivered to the mrs in seconds..........tho to be fair there was … i once delivered to the mrs in seconds..........tho to be fair there was a long 'ordering' process :P

haha
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247631
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769470
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52422868
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2355

See more discussions