Groups

OMG Dont think this photography malarky is good for me....chilling experience

Yuk Yuk Yuk

Just thought would go take some photographs in our local field to add to the photo thread, (just got back!)first of all a woman stopped me she lost her dog, said i would look for it, but as i went along i saw this spider, trying to be brave i took a pic of it...quite happy with it and walked down the hill omfg the next thing that happened scared me soooo much, lookin back now was kinda funny!
    Anyhoo looked down my trousers, saw a spider got my son to get it off, he was scared but i have a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee phobia, then got to bottom of hill realised there was about 6/7 of the little f$%^ers so i freaked, screamed, then took my trousers off (forgot that 10 mins earlier i put them on just to nip out for these pics and hadnt bothered to put my underwear on), so there i was stood screaming half naked in the middle of a field next to a roadside about these spiders lol
    i managed to shake them off and get my trousers on, was prepared to leave them there and come home half in the buff lol

Scariest experience for me, never walking my dogs in that field again will find new one with no nothing in it pmsl

21 Comments

I hope for your sake that no-one took a quick snap of you for posting in the photo thread. :w00t:
    Stick a big notice up on the back door 'Put underwear on before leaving!!'
    Still, all quite exciting - gets the heart going.

Original Poster

I bloody hope not lol....can see me in The Sun and local paper on Monday lol

please tell us your female! ;-)

Original Poster

I am female lol

Makes me wonder what kind of "spiders" you were taking pics of!!

Original Poster

ROFL!!! Oh they were those yukky yellow and black ones to clarify lol...my skin is just crawling like mad now and i feel sooo sick lol

That's cheered me up! Thanks amcol! :w00t:

I can just picture it. :thumbsup:

Lulu'sMammy;2962707

Makes me wonder what kind of "spiders" you were taking pics of!!

haha spiders legs :lol:

This thread means nothing without photo's :whistling:

Seriously though Amcol...............................too funny !!!

Now about those spiders.........................:p

Please tell us where the field is that you walk your dog.....and where is the best viewpoint :thumbsup:

Original Poster

You would run a mile if ya saw me naked lol

Original Poster

hottoshop;2963015

This thread means nothing without photo's :whistling:Seriously though … This thread means nothing without photo's :whistling:Seriously though Amcol...............................too funny !!!Now about those spiders.........................:p

I blame you as you love the little blighters and was trying to prove i could photo them lol...have got one clear shot of the underneath of it in its web, will post on other thread!

i hate spiders too
    but i would rather walk home with one sat on my shoulder than risk anyone getting a glimpse of my qwanny and butt lol

Original Poster

I would rather walk home naked then have a spider on me. Im suprised i didnt cry but i do feel really shaky and shivery still over the experience and no i didnt get a cold butt lol

:thumbsup: i luv spiders - Emily's nephew in corri was called spider - he was great.:-D

amcol;2963138

I would rather walk home naked then have a spider on me. Im suprised i … I would rather walk home naked then have a spider on me. Im suprised i didnt cry but i do feel really shaky and shivery still over the experience and no i didnt get a cold butt lol

I really can't stop laughing here, they will be coming to take me away very soon, I'm leaving to wait on the other thread for the spider pics............................:w00t:

hottoshop;2963171

I really can't stop laughing here, they will be coming to take me away … I really can't stop laughing here, they will be coming to take me away very soon, I'm leaving to wait on the other thread for the spider pics............................:w00t:

http://www.sunsetclassics.com/1959-alfa-romeo-veloce/images/1959-alfa-romeo-veloce-spider.jpg

hahahahahahahaha, I mean, oh dear, what an experience :-D

Seriously though, with some of the things I've read recently, this has to be the best thread I've seen for a long time. Have some rep for being so funny

Original Poster

Glad i made everyone chuckle!! My mother in law nearly died with laughing, infact i think everyone has lol

are these yellow spiders your afraid off, just like 1 or 2 millimetres big.

Original Poster

Nope,t hey fat chunky things lol, they about 1,5cms big!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941350
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1024
      3. One for the mathmeticians1118
      4. Free Codes from EGX55

See more discussions