Groups

OMG Easter eggs already!!

Boxing day I went into my local coop store and they had taken all the Christmas stuff away and put Easter eggs in its place!!! What on earth?!! I even said to one of the chaps in there about it and he just laughed, I think it is ridiculous - I also had to tell my daughter (she is 5) that no the easter bunny is not on his way already...aggghhh let us get over the Christmas expense first please!!

12 Comments

they have easter eggs at the tesco's near me aswell

my local shop started putting out chocolate rabbits and creame eggs on christmas eve

Banned

I am going to write to the Daily Mail about this. I also can't believe that Diana is still dead and Maddie is still missing.

Without Woolworths selling Easter Eggs this year I have heard that Easter Eggs are going to be in very short supply so better grab them while you can, the only place you will be able to get them come March will be at highly inflated prices on eBay. ;-)

Banned

Captain Hook;3922785

Without Woolworths selling Easter Eggs this year I have heard that Easter … Without Woolworths selling Easter Eggs this year I have heard that Easter Eggs are going to be in very short supply so better grab them while you can, the only place you will be able to get them come March will be at highly inflated prices on eBay. ;-)

Yes. This is actually going to happen because shops such as Asda, Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsburys, Aldi, Lidl are all closing down before Easter.

You are actually mad

DanJackson;3922828

Yes. This is actually going to happen because shops such as Asda, Tesco, … Yes. This is actually going to happen because shops such as Asda, Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsburys, Aldi, Lidl are all closing down before Easter. [/B]

And I'm Mad?

I only accept Cadbury's Easter eggs - at worst I'll accept a Yorkie one if I'm put upon.

You know where to send them

Banned

Captain Hook;3922853

And I'm Mad?

Yes.

jellybaby22;3922929

Likewise...only cadbury for me...at a push lindt chocolate rabbit … Likewise...only cadbury for me...at a push lindt chocolate rabbit things....you know where to send them......;-)

Yep, to me.

Postcode is SL4 5NU for a start.

jellybaby22;3922951

:shock:Steal a girls Easter eggs would you........here was me thinking … :shock:Steal a girls Easter eggs would you........here was me thinking you were nice :x

I'm being considerate, saving you from a fat belly - just means I gotta double up on the push-ups for a while.

If anything you'd be indebted to me.

jellybaby22;3923009

your right..I see that you were doing it for my own good.....:oops:Wow … your right..I see that you were doing it for my own good.....:oops:Wow double up on the push ups..so what would that be...like 10...instead of 5..:giggle:

Haha - more like 100 opposed to 50 but hey ho - be mean to me all you like:oops:

I'm doing a Michael Barrymore's TV career>>disappearing.

we had a huge delivery of them @ work on xmas eve :lol: its stooopid

xmas not even done and they were sending them out
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions