Groups

OMG - how embarrassed am I??????

I bought a new (cheap) shirt top thingy a few days ago and stuck it on this morning. Popped into town and as I was bending down getting something from pushchair the middle button popped off!!! Now, I had NO coat, I usually carry a blanket in the buggy but oh no, not today!!! So there I am walking through a busy highstreet with all my assets on offer!! I have seriously never been sooooooo humiliated in all my life!!
    Could have so done with the ground swallowing me up. Serves me right for buying cheap tat!

343 Comments

awww hannah :friends:

o no!!!!!!! :giggle: how long were u in town like that?!
    http://britmusicscene.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/embarrassed-chimpanzee.jpg

This thread fails without pictures

Was there cctv coverage...

Supermod

starsparkle2311;3396438

any pics? lol

Seconded.
    ps....one more to 3,000!

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3396438

any pics? lol

lol..........no:oops:

cheerleader;3396440

awww hannah :friends:

I know:oops:

magicbeans;3396442

o no!!!!!!! :giggle: how long were u in town like that?!

Well, I was planning on being there most of day but have had to come home:oops:

why didnt u quickly buy a cheapie top to go over it?

Original Poster

donnydude;3396455

This thread fails without pictures

Sorry

GoDutchGo;3396457

Was there cctv coverage...

Oh God, I hope not!! I got me handbag held up trying to puch buggy, would have given a few laughs I'm sure!

Was all the attention something you liked? I have a suspicion :whistling:

Opps... Not the best thing that can happen to a lady - I wouldnt worry though I'm sure most people didnt notice and the ones that did liked it.

Now get changed and get shopping again!!

Original Poster

magicbeans;3396475

why didnt u quickly buy a cheapie top to go over it?

lol, never buying a cheapy top again!! lmao. No, was about the same distance to the car and didn't really wanna be browsing in a shop:oops:

hannah19790;3396481

SorryOh God, I hope not!! I got me handbag held up trying to puch buggy, … SorryOh God, I hope not!! I got me handbag held up trying to puch buggy, would have given a few laughs I'm sure!

You could always ahve put a nappy round... :oops:

Original Poster

kyalion;3396482

Was all the attention something you liked? I have a suspicion :whistling:

lol, In this case definately not:oops:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3396492

hadn't noticed, i've been too busy laughing on here today, but thanks, … hadn't noticed, i've been too busy laughing on here today, but thanks, here goes! WOOHOO!:-D

Woo hoo congrats hun:thumbsup:

crow99;3396493

Not the best thing that can happen to a lady - I wouldnt worry though I'm … Not the best thing that can happen to a lady - I wouldnt worry though I'm sure most people didnt notice and the ones that did liked it.Now get changed and get shopping again!!

haha, not sure about that:p No, definately can't go back to town today - the same people might be there:oops:

GoDutchGo;3396499

You could always ahve put a nappy round...

Next time, I'll make sure I think of that:p

hannah19790;3396495

lol, never buying a cheapy top again!! lmao. No, was about the same … lol, never buying a cheapy top again!! lmao. No, was about the same distance to the car and didn't really wanna be browsing in a shop:oops:

but im sure some ppl would enjoy browsing at u in the shop! hehe!!!

bless x

Banned

In the immortal words of BG1

This thread is nothing without pics

Where's Jellybaby22 ? She normally likes these kind of posts.

could be worse .... several 1000's of people watching .. .. and a pic for odb

]http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/10_03/finniganDM1510_468x696.jpg

GoDutchGo;3396553

could be worse .... several 1000 people watching ..]

hahahahahahahahaha! o yeeeeeeah!

Did you get any passing comments?

Something like that happened to a friend of mine and a woman in the lift called him 'The Pink Panther'...:oops:

GoDutchGo;3396553

could be worse .... several 1000's of people watching .. .. and a pic … could be worse .... several 1000's of people watching .. .. and a pic for odb ]

BAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFF :w00t:

Original Poster

magicbeans;3396533

but im sure some ppl would enjoy browsing at u in the shop! hehe!!!bless x

:w00t:
    ODB_69;3396535

In the immortal words of BG1This thread is nothing without pics

Funny enough, I wasn't thinkin about taking a pic of myself while running (more of a fast walk really) down the highstreet:w00t:

kyalion;3396549

Where's Jellybaby22 ? She normally likes these kind of posts.

Does she, I have no idea:?

GoDutchGo;3396553

could be worse .... several 1000's of people watching .. .. and a pic … could be worse .... several 1000's of people watching .. .. and a pic for odb ]

lmfao Ur right, I feel particulaly lucky today

thehitman;3396564

Did you get any passing comments?Something like that happened to a friend … Did you get any passing comments?Something like that happened to a friend of mine and a woman in the lift called him 'The Pink Panther'...

PMSL No, was lucky enough. I think they could guess I'd have punched them on the snout:p

Original Poster

nikkib123;3396580

Ha ha poor you Hannah. I did that in my job interview and didn't notice … Ha ha poor you Hannah. I did that in my job interview and didn't notice till I came out !

It's so embarrasing aint it? Did you get the job??:w00t:

love donnydude's avatar lol

Banned

nikkib123;3396580

Ha ha poor you Hannah. I did that in my job interview and didn't notice … Ha ha poor you Hannah. I did that in my job interview and didn't notice till I came out !

Bet you got the job though didn't you?

every situation can be worse........ you could have been going commando.

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3396638

here i am...never far from your thoughts [email protected] hannah......hehe x we … here i am...never far from your thoughts [email protected] hannah......hehe x we have all dont it...i wore a low cut top bent down in tesco and one of my assets.....emmm fell out.....:oops::lol:

:lol: actually, that's cheered me up loads lmao x

Banned

OMG....WHERE ARE THE PICTURES????

3 of you now saying they have shown their puppies

jellybaby22;3396638

here i am...never far from your thoughts [email protected] hannah......hehe x we … here i am...never far from your thoughts [email protected] hannah......hehe x we have all dont it...i wore a low cut top bent down in tesco and one of my assets.....emmm fell out.....:oops::lol:

Do you see what I mean now Hannah ?

Banned

nikkib123;3396654

I did ha ha !!!

To be fair I would have stuck something in your contract for it to happen frequently and bumped the salary...

I'd be a great boss.....

GoDutchGo;3396553

Class! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;3396641

every situation can be worse........ you could have been going commando.

:w00t:I should be more relieved, definatley:-D
    nikkib123;3396654

I did ha ha !!!

hehe, I bet:w00t:

kyalion;3396658

Do you see what I mean now Hannah ?

I do, I better keep an eye on her from now on:p

jellybaby22;3396674

:lol: your just as bad..always in these threads too aint ya?? :-D

Only stalking you :w00t:

How are ya?

hannah19790;3396609

:w00t:PMSL No, was lucky enough. I think they could guess I'd have … :w00t:PMSL No, was lucky enough. I think they could guess I'd have punched them on the snout:p

I can imagine they'd have been ko'd.

Funny thing with my mate is it happened at Paul Raymond's offices so I'm surprised anyone said a thing! Probably though he was auditioning... lol

jellybaby22;3396638

OMG!!!!!!:oops:

Banned

nikkib123;3396682

I bet you would - all those late nights "working" ;-)

Bet me and you could have some great nights 'working' together ...

We'd work REAL hard!;-)

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3396698

:lol: my god I have my fair share of stalkers now.....Im grand ta..all … :lol: my god I have my fair share of stalkers now.....Im grand ta..all the better for seaing u ;-)

U and ur stalkers:roll: ...............u lucky thing:w00t:

thehitman;3396703

I can imagine they'd have been ko'd.Funny thing with my mate is it … I can imagine they'd have been ko'd.Funny thing with my mate is it happened at Paul Raymond's offices so I'm surprised anyone said a thing! Probably though he was auditioning... lol

And did he get the part?:w00t:

Banned

thehitman;3396703

Funny thing with my mate is it happened at Paul Raymond's offices so I'm … Funny thing with my mate is it happened at Paul Raymond's offices so I'm surprised anyone said a thing! Probably though he was auditioning... lol

THE Paul Raymond?

the guy that owns all those top shelf magazines???

LEGEND

lol poor you

Yep, that's pretty embarrasing !! That's why I now refuse to wear anything with buttons on the front - it's too much of a risk for me, cheap top or not, so you have my sympathies. Well, after I've stopped chuckling anyway :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??11
      2. Three connection78
      3. Question for electrician on bathroom fan44
      4. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1722

See more discussions