Groups

omg i have made a booboo and now hubby's in the huff!!!!

booked a meal for sunday as its fathers day for oh, myself and two boys which was booked way back last friday night, saw the ad for the new transformers film today and booked that for myself and eldest son, completely forgot about the meal and booked them both for sunday at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!
    how chuffed was hubby when i told him?
    "is there not something else booked for sunday? "he said
    "not that i know of!" i said
    "ok then!" he said and stormed off!!
    oops!!!!!

36 Comments

something's gotta give

Original Poster

he's not a happy chappie, already feels like a lodger he says cos we're all sooo busy

well the right thing to do is cancel the cinema in respect to what day it is, however was your mother's day any good? if so then defo repay the compliment.

Alfonse;5535532

well the right thing to do is cancel the cinema in respect to what day it … well the right thing to do is cancel the cinema in respect to what day it is, however was your mother's day any good? if so then defo repay the compliment.

+1

So you booked a meal for you and your 2 boys for Father's day but forgot to add "Father" in the booking and then made arrangements for you and the boys to see Transformers also without thinking of hubby? Is this correct?

Just re-read you put "oh" and I thought you meant as a thought oh. Well I am sure hubby would love to see the new Transformer movie, tell him to take your eldsest in your place. Karma restored

Go see transformers and bring Russell back a happy meal LOL. I am looking forward to seeing the film, maybe see it next week.

Original Poster

Soziberry;5535547

So you booked a meal for you and your 2 boys for Father's day but forgot … So you booked a meal for you and your 2 boys for Father's day but forgot to add "Father" in the booking and then made arrangements for you and the boys to see Transformers also without thinking of hubby? Is this correct?Just re-read you put "oh" and I thought you meant as a thought oh. Well I am sure hubby would love to see the new Transformer movie, tell him to take your eldsest in your place. Karma restored

didnt forget just had a blond moment!!!:w00t::w00t:

Soziberry;5535547

So you booked a meal for you and your 2 boys for Father's day but forgot … So you booked a meal for you and your 2 boys for Father's day but forgot to add "Father" in the booking and then made arrangements for you and the boys to see Transformers also without thinking of hubby? Is this correct?Just re-read you put "oh" and I thought you meant as a thought oh. Well I am sure hubby would love to see the new Transformer movie, tell him to take your eldsest in your place. Karma restored

Original post does say OH ( other half), herself and 2 boys!

I think the Cinema has to go really. Transformers got a 3/10 for plot in the paper this morning, It was the Daily Star though, not the most reliable of broadsheets!!

Im a father and Sunday dont mean owt!!!!!
    Comercial rubbish!!!
    just give him your body for the evening.........Job done!:roll:

Original Poster

vicki4903;5535554

Go see transformers and bring Russell back a happy meal LOL. I am looking … Go see transformers and bring Russell back a happy meal LOL. I am looking forward to seeing the film, maybe see it next week.

don't think that would make him happy vicki he is seriously in the cream puff!!!!! :oops:

Does you husband not fancy Transformers? lol

Original Poster

nlambert;5535595

Im a father and Sunday dont mean owt!!!!!Comercial rubbish!!!just give … Im a father and Sunday dont mean owt!!!!!Comercial rubbish!!!just give him your body for the evening.........Job done!:roll:

yeah that would make him happy poor love, he's deprived, DEPRIVED not depraved! :roll:

If you cut us do we not bleed:cry: We are quite touchy about Farthers day you know as for the rest of the year we are just taken advantage of as are Mum's too

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;5535629

Does you husband not fancy Transformers? lol

not got a choice really only booked for me and alfie :w00t: he didnt go for the first film so didnt even ask him this time round :whistling:
    was that wrong??:w00t:

Original Poster

mikebike;5535644

If you cut us do we not bleed:cry: We are quite touchy about Farthers day … If you cut us do we not bleed:cry: We are quite touchy about Farthers day you know as for the rest of the year we are just taken advantage of as are Mum's too

??:w00t:

Banned

Public flogging I reckon! :w00t:

Original Poster

guv;5535659

Public flogging I reckon! :w00t:

private's better:w00t:

alfie and harrys mum;5535655

??:w00t:

Ok to much bloody typing today I have laptop head that horrible stupid muzzy feeling that happens..............or is it just me:oops:

alfie and harrys mum;5535605

don't think that would make him happy vicki he is seriously in the cream … don't think that would make him happy vicki he is seriously in the cream puff!!!!! :oops:

We are all going to a 6 years old birthday party. So that's Roys fathers day. Tell Russell that see if that cheers him up.

Is he not happy about all those lovely puppies? How are they getting on?:thumbsup:

Original Poster

mikebike;5535688

Ok to much bloody typing today I have laptop head that horrible stupid … Ok to much bloody typing today I have laptop head that horrible stupid muzzy feeling that happens..............or is it just me:oops:

lol too much hukd mb :-D

Original Poster

puppies ars all fab and getting big, all sold in a couple of days so well chuffed:-D
    going to tell him about roy when sorry if he comes downstairs!!

alfie and harrys mum;5535699

lol too much hukd mb :-D

I wish! no it's getting through stupid reports and countless emails I mean what's wrong with the phone! sorry just gone a bit crazy for a mo :oops:

get on your knees and treat him.........you'll be instantly forgiven!

simples:thumbsup:

Original Poster

transit;5535745

get on your knees and treat him.........you'll be instantly … get on your knees and treat him.........you'll be instantly forgiven!simples:thumbsup:

tried that earlier as soon as i relaised my mistake, he's making me suffer! :w00t:

alfie and harrys mum;5535787

tried that earlier as soon as i relaised my mistake, he's making me … tried that earlier as soon as i relaised my mistake, he's making me suffer! :w00t:

:-D plan b then.........

lend him your sister for an hour!

simples:thumbsup:

Original Poster

transit;5535807

:-D plan b then.........lend him your sister for an hour!simples:thumbsup:

only have a brother will that be ok?:w00t:

alfie and harrys mum;5535832

only have a brother will that be ok?:w00t:

yeah put him in your dress and your hubby probably wont notice the difference!:w00t::w00t:

transit;5535941

yeah put him in your dress and your hubby probably wont notice the … yeah put him in your dress and your hubby probably wont notice the difference!:w00t::w00t:

implaying she looks masculin or he looks feminine?

Banned

alfie and harrys mum;5535672

private's better:w00t:

OK. I'll be round at 7.15.

Leathers OK?

dont worry hon, its not the crime of the century, he's just miffed as we all get from time to time, everything will be okay x x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5536630

dont worry hon, its not the crime of the century, he's just miffed as we … dont worry hon, its not the crime of the century, he's just miffed as we all get from time to time, everything will be okay x x

to be honest i lol'd com ~ he just didnt find it amusing that i had forgotten we had reserved a table :-D

alfie and harrys mum;5537482

to be honest i lol'd com ~ he just didnt find it amusing that i had … to be honest i lol'd com ~ he just didnt find it amusing that i had forgotten we had reserved a table :-D

oh us girls are always forgetting stuff lol

ClarityofMind;5537600

oh us girls are always forgetting stuff lol

I'm surprised I can even remember where I live to be honest.

]Review this...

Change the meal booking as I dont think you can change the cinema one.

My eldest went to see Transformers this evening and said it was even better than the 1st. More action, introducing new transformers and I wanna go now.

AshleyRFC;5537701

I'm surprised I can even remember where I live to be honest.

My OH seems to have forgotten that too! :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…67
      2. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions