Groups

OMG i think luck is on my side for once - and hes welcome to be ! :D

Bought the Hero yesterday from orange yesterday and got my £150, well it tracked at least ... £150.00 from Orange tracked on 28/09/2009

Went on just now to have a little look and its down to £50!! Looks like i got lucky

6 Comments

Eh? so you've lost £100?

Goonieman;6426633

Eh? so you've lost £100?

I think op means quidco cashback gone down to £50 from £150

Don't count on the cashback until its in the bank - Orange can still refuse it...........sorry to be a pessimist but expect £50 and be very pleased if you get £150.......

Original Poster

gari189;6426677

Don't count on the cashback until its in the bank - Orange can still … Don't count on the cashback until its in the bank - Orange can still refuse it...........sorry to be a pessimist but expect £50 and be very pleased if you get £150.......

Not what i wanted to hear :-( but if they try dropping it i will appeal straight away ! :D... thinking positive I AM GETTING MY £150 I AM I AM I AM

james_lfc;6426749

Not what i wanted to hear :-( but if they try dropping it i will appeal … Not what i wanted to hear :-( but if they try dropping it i will appeal straight away ! :D... thinking positive I AM GETTING MY £150 I AM I AM I AM

fingers crossed :thumbsup:

Original Poster

angelwithdirtyw;6426922

fingers crossed :thumbsup:

Thanks mate
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions