Groups

OMG!! I'm lost wivout my fone...please help...Ericsson W715 orange light!! xx

I really am lost without my phone.....don't understand wot's happened....I turned in on this morning and put it in my pocket and when I checked it earlier it had a blck screen but an orange light flashing on the buttons!! Has anyone else had this??

All help much appreciated as usual xx

25 Comments

my phoen does this but with aq blue light its a c902 i just turn it off and reboot it and all works fine

No not me:giggle: :whistling:

Original Poster

gamesrus;6338499

my phoen does this but with aq blue light its a c902 i just turn it off … my phoen does this but with aq blue light its a c902 i just turn it off and reboot it and all works fine

Yh, I did try this....kept battery out for a couple of hours butstill nothing:(

renown;6338500

No not me:giggle: :whistling:

oh well ur a lot of help then aint ya?? lol

many lolz @ the H chick in a panic...LOL

might be the software

Banned

What is that, never heard of phones doimg this?

Well part from iphones

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6338561

many lolz @ the H chick in a panic...LOL

I could have missed hundreds of calls today u know......cause Igonna panic:p

Met-Cast;6338562

might be the software

Wot that mean hun?? Is it serious?? :?

hannah19790;6338575

I could have missed hundreds of calls today u know......cause Igonna … I could have missed hundreds of calls today u know......cause Igonna panic:pWot that mean hun?? Is it serious?? :?

Not really as far as I know flashing should do it. If it's software. Ask shanecr.
    forums.se-nse.net/lof…tml

Original Poster

dj_urban;6338567

What is that, never heard of phones doimg this?Well part from iphones

Wot is wot hun? It's l;ike it's switched offbutit has a bright orange light on the centre buttons:-(

hannah19790;6338596

Wot is wot hun? It's l;ike it's switched offbutit has a bright orange … Wot is wot hun? It's l;ike it's switched offbutit has a bright orange light on the centre buttons:-(

LOL...this is quality entertainment.....absolute class in a glass.....

H...yer phone has chuffed it.....flog it at the booty.....and get yourself a new one.....

Edit : got a phone call today from some company selling sun glasses :lol:

you would have missed that call due to your phone being chuffed....:p

Sounds terminal :whistling:

Original Poster

Met-Cast;6338589

Not really as far as I know flashing should do it. If it's software. Ask … Not really as far as I know flashing should do it. If it's software. Ask shanecr.http://forums.se-nse.net/lofiversion/index.php/t39748.html

Oh ok thanks hun, will out for him then...just looked a ur link...but I'm lost already:? I'm rubbish at things like this:-(

hannah19790;6338651

Oh ok thanks hun, will out for him then...just looked a ur link...but I'm … Oh ok thanks hun, will out for him then...just looked a ur link...but I'm lost already:? I'm rubbish at things like this:-(

Not just thing's like this

hannah19790;6338651

Oh ok thanks hun, will out for him then...just looked a ur link...but I'm … Oh ok thanks hun, will out for him then...just looked a ur link...but I'm lost already:? I'm rubbish at things like this:-(

I can tell I remember our little PC hard disk space issue :-D. Lool well that might work if you can figure it out.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6338628

LOL...this is quality entertainment.....absolute class in a … LOL...this is quality entertainment.....absolute class in a glass.....H...yer phone has chuffed it.....flog it at the booty.....and get yourself a new one.....Edit : got a phone call today from some company selling sun glasses you would have missed that call due to your phone being chuffed....:p

Don'ttell me that!!! IT CAN'T BE, I'veonly had itabout 6 months:( :cry: And I don't mind missing that call.....Idon't need new sunglasses...as u well know:p

renown;6338639

Sounds terminal :whistling:

Don't u start lol....I'm sure ur enjoying this:whistling:

hannah19790;6338684

Don'ttell me that!!! IT CAN'T BE, I'veonly had itabout 6 months:( :cry: … Don'ttell me that!!! IT CAN'T BE, I'veonly had itabout 6 months:( :cry: And I don't mind missing that call.....Idon't need new sunglasses...as u well know:pDon't u start lol....I'm sure ur enjoying this:whistling:

It could be better for us if it had been your lappy that was broke lol

Original Poster

renown;6338668

Not just thing's like this

:x
    See, I knowu don;t mean it:-D

Met-Cast;6338674

I can tell I remember our little PC hard disk space issue :-D. Lool well … I can tell I remember our little PC hard disk space issue :-D. Lool well that might work if you can figure it out.

:oops: Oh u remember that??

Thanks again hun, really appreciate it.....wil lspk to Shancr if I can't work it out;-)

Original Poster

renown;6338703

It could be better for us if it had been your lappy that was broke lol

I'm rapidly going off u:p

In all seriousness, you may have to send it back to Sony if its still under warranty...

"I turned in on this morning and put it in my pocket and when I checked it earlier it had a blck screen " - may indicate that pressue has been put on it somewhere and knocked off the screen interface connector....wont mention about sitting on it ...DOH! lol

check the warranty....send it back to Sony and they will fix it for free.

hannah19790;6338704

:xSee, I knowu don;t mean it:-D:oops: Oh u remember that?? Thanks again … :xSee, I knowu don;t mean it:-D:oops: Oh u remember that?? Thanks again hun, really appreciate it.....wil lspk to Shancr if I can't work it out;-)

Yeah :-D
    Good luck if you need anything PM me, or i'll check up on this thread

StevenA2000_uk;6338710

In all seriousness, you may have to send it back to Sony if its still … In all seriousness, you may have to send it back to Sony if its still under warranty..."I turned in on this morning and put it in my pocket and when I checked it earlier it had a blck screen " - may indicate that pressue has been put on it somewhere and knocked off the screen interface connector....wont mention about sitting on it ...DOH! lolcheck the warranty....send it back to Sony and they will fix it for free.

+1
    youtube.com/wat…W1M

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6338710

In all seriousness, you may have to send it back to Sony if its still … In all seriousness, you may have to send it back to Sony if its still under warranty..."I turned in on this morning and put it in my pocket and when I checked it earlier it had a blck screen " - may indicate that pressue has been put on it somewhere and knocked off the screen interface connector....wont mention about sitting on it ...DOH! lolcheck the warranty....send it back to Sony and they will fix it for free.

My front pocket!! and wot u getting at 'pressure'? u cheeky so and so....there aint THAT much pressure:p

I'm with Vodafone so may just give them a ring in the morning 1st and see wot they say;-)

hannah19790;6338708

I'm rapidly going off u:p

I do like fast women :w00t:

hannah19790;6338727

My front pocket!! and wot u getting at 'pressure'? u cheeky so and … My front pocket!! and wot u getting at 'pressure'? u cheeky so and so....[SIZE="3"]there aint THAT much pressure:p[/SIZE]I'm with Vodafone so may just give them a ring in the morning 1st and see wot they say;-)

:whistling:

Original Poster

Met-Cast;6338721

Yeah Good luck if you need anything PM me, or i'll check up on this thread

Thanks agian hun, as always x

renown;6338746

I do like fast women :w00t:

That's me out then.....being as I'm obviously slow:oops: lol

StevenA2000_uk;6338753

:whistling:

:x:p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win the ultimate Land Rover Rugby Prize11
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      3. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88

See more discussions