I started young

bitseylango;5996241

I started young

What have you got him?? (Hi) ;-)

Original Poster

cw9652;5996259

What have you got him?? (Hi) ;-)

Hi :thumbsup:

just giving him money, never know what to get him anymore :roll: but going to buy him a Stig birthday cake and take it round in the afternoon

bitseylango;5996280

Hi :thumbsup:just giving him money, never know what to get him anymore … Hi :thumbsup:just giving him money, never know what to get him anymore :roll: but going to buy him a Stig birthday cake and take it round in the afternoon

Good cake choice!! (I've not seen one of them)......

How are you btw.....

Original Poster

cw9652;5996290

Good cake choice!! (I've not seen one of them)......How are you btw.....

sell them in Sainsburys!

Im ok, feeling a bit sorry for myself as I am now the mother of a 20 year old! :oops: time goes so fast but I dont feel any older than I did in my 20's!

ah happy birthday to your boy not long now til the key of the door then

oops excuse the key of the door comment then! lol if your going round!

Original Poster

wulshaz;5996325

ah happy birthday to your boy not long now til the key of the door then

lol! he handed his front door key back to us 2 years ago when he moved out :-D Miss him :-(

bitseylango;5996305

sell them in Sainsburys! Im ok, feeling a bit sorry for myself as I am … sell them in Sainsburys! Im ok, feeling a bit sorry for myself as I am now the mother of a 20 year old! :oops: time goes so fast but I dont feel any older than I did in my 20's!

if u need cheering up just look me up :whistling::p

Original Poster

micoo;5996343

if u need cheering up just look me up :whistling::p

your younger than my son.....soooo wrong, in so many ways

bitseylango;5996350

its naughty, almost.....................................................taboo :lol:

bitseylango;5996305

sell them in Sainsburys! Im ok, feeling a bit sorry for myself as I am … sell them in Sainsburys! Im ok, feeling a bit sorry for myself as I am now the mother of a 20 year old! :oops: time goes so fast but I dont feel any older than I did in my 20's!

You dont seem it to us!! You can be 25 on here

bitseylango;5996342

lol! he handed his front door key back to us 2 years ago when he moved … lol! he handed his front door key back to us 2 years ago when he moved out :-D Miss him :-(

thats the bit i dread :-( i have 3 boys and they are growing so fast :roll:

bitseylango;5996350

:? Yeah...and he knows what the walk of shame is!!

Original Poster

cw9652;5996414

You dont seem it to us!! You can be 25 on here

deal :thumbsup:

wulshaz;5996416

thats the bit i dread i have 3 boys and they are growing so fast :roll:

these are mine

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/bitseylango/dans015.jpghttp://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/bitseylango/dans022.jpghttp://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/bitseylango/leeandleanne039.jpg

they grow up sooooooo fast!

Original Poster

Rockhound;5996438

:? Yeah...and he knows what the walk of shame is!!

hello sweetie xx

bitseylango;5996305

Its ok tho Bits - you are one of them Milfymums.;-)

mod

Happy birthday to your, erm, baby

aw bitsey what 3 lovely looking boys you got there :thumbsup: no wonder you want them back

bitseylango;5996448

hello sweetie xx

:-D hi hun...just on my way to bed....;-)

Original Poster

Rockhound;5996456

Its ok tho Bits - you are one of them Milfymums.;-)

even I am pushing the boundaries of that one Rock :-D

Original Poster

andywedge;5996463

Happy birthday to your, erm, baby

they will always be babys to me.........just dont tell them I said that :-D

bitseylango;5996467

even I am pushing the boundaries of that one Rock :-D

pushing?? if you think so hun....but not broken....:p

Original Poster

Rockhound;5996486

pushing?? if you think so hun....but not broken....:p

definately not broken.......yet :-D

gotta go to bed.....i cant hack late nights anymore.....night night xx

bitseylango;5996497

definately not broken.......yet :-D

:w00t: and on that note i will wish your baby happy 20th - i am sure he will be smothered later lol

and so to bed .xx

bitseylango;5996497

definately not broken.......yet :-Dgotta go to bed.....i cant hack late … definately not broken.......yet :-Dgotta go to bed.....i cant hack late nights anymore.....night night xx

night xx

Happy bday to him

Original Poster

sooooooooooo.......one minute your giving birth to a beautiful 7lb baby boy and the next thing you know its 20 years later and he has a job, a girlfriend and a flat but still has that cheeky grin that can melt your heart!

All you parents of little uns.......what do you think your child will be doing when they are 20?

bitseylango;5996445

deal :thumbsup:these are minethey grow up sooooooo fast!

your boys are soooo cute hon x x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6003676

your boys are soooo cute hon x x

thankyou sweet :-D take after their mum obviously

bitseylango;6003032

sooooooooooo.......one minute your giving birth to a beautiful 7lb baby … sooooooooooo.......one minute your giving birth to a beautiful 7lb baby boy and the next thing you know its 20 years later and he has a job, a girlfriend and a flat but still has that cheeky grin that can melt your heart!All you parents of little uns.......what do you think your child will be doing when they are 20?

I really don't want to think about it or I will hit the bottle lol

Happy Birthday to your son :-D I know what a fine young man you have brought him up to be.

Be proud and he will be always be your baby whatever age he is

All your kids look alike.....

Original Poster

borolad94;6003805

they are brothers :?

Hope he had a great birthday Bitsey

I have 2 girls, aged 4 and 1 and I simply cannot imagine them at 20, I want them to stay my little girls for ever! ( Although I think they will anyways ;-) )

xx

borolad94;6003805

:lol:

bitseylango;6003817

they are brothers :?

but me and my brother dont look alike and i know twin brothers who if i didnt know them, wouldnt think they were twins or even brothers.....

Alot of brothers don't look alike but im saying I think yours do :):-D;-):thumbsup:

Original Poster

borolad94;6003834

but me and my brother dont look alike and i know twin brothers who if i … but me and my brother dont look alike and i know twin brothers who if i didnt know them, wouldnt think they were twins.....Alot of brothers don't look alike but im saying I think yours do:

yes your right :-D

The two youngest are always being asked if they are twins.......annoys the hell out of them :-D

Original Poster

fireheaven;6003789

I really don't want to think about it or I will hit the bottle lolHappy … I really don't want to think about it or I will hit the bottle lolHappy Birthday to your son :-D I know what a fine young man you have brought him up to be.Be proud and he will be always be your baby whatever age he is

munnski;6003818

Hope he had a great birthday BitseyI have 2 girls, aged 4 and 1 and I … Hope he had a great birthday BitseyI have 2 girls, aged 4 and 1 and I simply cannot imagine them at 20, I want them to stay my little girls for ever! ( Although I think they will anyways ;-) )xx

lovely age Munnski

both of you make the most of them, they really do grow so fast :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.11
    2. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941397
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427414632
    4. Misco about to go into administration44

See more discussions