Groups

OMG. . . . . I've done nothing today

and its all your fault!!!!!!

just thought id share and i really am now going to peg some washing out no gossiping while im gone dont wanna miss anything

15 Comments

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Oh yes you have

join the club lol

i havnt done anything in about a month lol except for the occasional wander into town to apply for a job

Its gonna rain...

i have went & got some shopping at tesco & got overcharged for the bolt dvd so it ended up costing me £4 :-D then went to get some clean up crew for our new marine biube - got 2 cleaner shrimps & 2 snails - now just need to wait 2 weeks before we can put a couple of clown fish in :whistling:

cheerleader;5505374

i have went & got some shopping at tesco & got overcharged for the … i have went & got some shopping at tesco & got overcharged for the bolt dvd so it ended up costing me £4 :-D then went to get some clean up crew for our new marine biube - got 2 cleaner shrimps & 2 snails - now just need to wait 2 weeks before we can put a couple of clown fish in :whistling:

lol I bet you gonna call 1 Nemo?

omg, you arent gonna believe what you've missed.... !!

OMG!!! I HAVE done stuff today:giggle:

ClarityofMind;5505409

omg, you arent gonna believe what you've missed.... !!

Is it called a life by any chance? :lol:

yeer i've done every little this week,started looking for a job about half hour ago

Banned

I've done diddley squat also.

That means I've done about the same as my missis!

guv;5505488

I've done diddley squat also.That means I've done about the same as my … I've done diddley squat also.That means I've done about the same as my missis!

made me laugh :lol:

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5505400

lol I bet you gonna call 1 Nemo?

yep :roll: cameron wants to call his nemo when we get them & taylor wants to call his treasure :? now they've got to think of names for the snails & the cleaner shrimps :whistling:

cheerleader;5505524

yep :roll: cameron wants to call his nemo when we get them & taylor wants … yep :roll: cameron wants to call his nemo when we get them & taylor wants to call his treasure :? now they've got to think of names for the snails & the cleaner shrimps :whistling:

typical,be the same in here for Nemo. For the snail,Gary springs to mind from Spongebob.

Original Poster

cheerleader;5505374

i have went & got some shopping at tesco & got overcharged for the … i have went & got some shopping at tesco & got overcharged for the bolt dvd so it ended up costing me £4 :-D then went to get some clean up crew for our new marine biube - got 2 cleaner shrimps & 2 snails - now just need to wait 2 weeks before we can put a couple of clown fish in :whistling:

Ohhh i love marines!! we used to have a trillion fish calemd down these days credit crunch and all!! just got mud turtles a community cube and a 6 chiclid tank!

guv;5505488

I've done diddley squat also.That means I've done about the same as my … I've done diddley squat also.That means I've done about the same as my missis!

bet you havnt told her that!!

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5505533

typical,be the same in here for Nemo. For the snail,Gary springs to mind … typical,be the same in here for Nemo. For the snail,Gary springs to mind from Spongebob.

maybe, but i'm not going to give them any ideas - i'll let them decide on their own
    thing is they would say the snails don't look anything like gary as they are cone shaped :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions