OMG look what just crawled up my wall (shudder)

pics in next post

46 Comments

Original Poster

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7544/dsc00001y.jpg

O M G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg :@:@

that's a beast!

you must live in a dirty house

Corrrrrrrrrrr blimey! Hes a big boy

Ha ha you big girl Grex - I always catch them for my son, he collects them as pets. The bigger the better in his eyes

Stamp on it!!!!!!!!!

Banned

black gerbil1;4704048

You fantasise about living in a dirty house!!!! :w00t:

Good job the picture is toooooo big for my screen and I can only see about 1cm of leg! I'm arachnaphobic!!! I'm ok now - I don't vomit or scratch my arms till they bleed if I just hear the word spider! Later - out of here!

OMFG!!!!! that is one huge spider eeuuuuughhhhh

Bad news for you mate, thats a Schynix Onyodila Veraptis - Vicious Boxing Spider, highjly venomous.

Just messing you grex, no clue, but it's a big ******.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;4704048

Must put NO TROLLS PLZ in my thread titles in future.

To prevent muppet comments like the above

Common house spider. get absolutely loads of em in my house.

Original Poster

shanecr;4704106

Common house spider. get absolutely loads of em in my house.

nasty.....

it was a big un.

Leg-leg span - 3ft i reckon

grex9101;4704116

nasty.....it was a big un.Leg-leg span - 3ft i reckon

lmao. yeah, you should hear the screams my mrs gives off. you would think they really were that size! but they only couple inches lol. but chunky! my dog on the other hand loves em. plays with em like a cat would with a mouse.

dcx_badass;4704125

I'd move out the house.

me too

Original Poster

shanecr;4704136

lmao. yeah, you should hear the screams my mrs gives off. you would think … lmao. yeah, you should hear the screams my mrs gives off. you would think they really were that size! but they only couple inches lol. but chunky! my dog on the other hand loves em. plays with em like a cat would with a mouse.

I hear theyre quite tasty :-D

grex9101;4704145

I hear theyre quite tasty :-D

cujo thinks so :-D

wooh that is big
that just made me check my room lol

Supermod

I would have screamed like a girl.

You're lucky just to have the spider. My 2 and a half year old informed me we have ghosts in our house this evening

lol, yer common house spider. looks like a male.

they can bite mind you!! although very rare and you have to hand it your finger lol!

black gerbil1;4704048

every house has spiders you numpty, but you live in a caravan so you probably wouldnt know that would you.

Silentgirl!;4704173

You're lucky just to have the spider. My 2 and a half year old informed … You're lucky just to have the spider. My 2 and a half year old informed me we have ghosts in our house this evening

damn freaky

Original Poster

After a long staring contest, I chucked him out the window.

Scared he was gonna start drinking my beer

The sign of a dry (no damp rot etc) warm house you will be pleased to know.

grex9101;4704229

After a long staring contest, I chucked him out the window.Scared he was … After a long staring contest, I chucked him out the window.Scared he was gonna start drinking my beer

annoying that eh. and its really irritating when they steal the remote and put on some documentary carp.

Original Poster

phatboy123;4704237

The sign of a dry (no damp rot etc) warm house you will be pleased to … The sign of a dry (no damp rot etc) warm house you will be pleased to know.

Cheers, can expect a few more then eh :-D

YUKKKKKKKK i hate them with a vengence ewwww

Banned

we got 1 like that he will eat all the flys n other bugs that get inside..... mrs hates it but wont go near it always hassleing me to get him

i leave him in peace to keep the house clean and tease her....

My hubby did that to me i would leave the house and NEVER come back, then when the spider died would boot hubby out and divorce him lol

phatboy123;4704237

The sign of a dry (no damp rot etc) warm house you will be pleased to … The sign of a dry (no damp rot etc) warm house you will be pleased to know.

I have no spiders, none. Does that mean I should be woried???:thinking:

bellabonkers;4704321

take a look in you loft.

supermod

aircanman;4704188

lol, yer common house spider. looks like a male. they can bite mind … lol, yer common house spider. looks like a male. they can bite mind you!! although very rare and you have to hand it your finger lol!

Thanks for that :w00t: I normally carry them outside in a glass - hubby can take them from now on ;-)

wickedteen;4704342

take a look in you loft.

Can't get up there.

bellabonkers;4704321

none at all!?
tbh i would prefer that, hate spiders

phatboy123;4704368

none at all!? tbh i would prefer that, hate spiders

No, I never ever see them. I don't know if it's because I live in an upstairs flat or what.

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4704378

No, I never ever see them. I don't know if it's because I live in an … No, I never ever see them. I don't know if it's because I live in an upstairs flat or what.

Don't want to worry you, I live on the 3rd floor :-D

grex9101;4704395

Don't want to worry you, I live on the 3rd floor :-D

I must have rot!!!!!!

lol Weird isn't it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763881
    2. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders56
    3. What an absolute disgrace2147
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2446

See more discussions