OMG! - My GF isn't happy as I'm drunk! It is Xmas after all - or it that excuse wearing a bit thin?

Banned 25 replies
Found 28th Dec 2008
any help perleeeeeeeeeeease................BURP!

25 Comments

apologise with a prezzie - and i dont mean 18 cans of stella:p

just click on link - put your card details in - :thumbsup:

harrods.com/Har…616

Only one person can answer that...ok maybe two

Get her as drunk as you, then she can't complain about it ;-)

are you a monkey?

monkeybrains;3879329

are you a monkey?

No offence but that's kinda wearing thin

sod it have another and have one for me:thumbsup:

holly100;3879293

apologise with a prezzie - and i dont mean 18 cans of stella:pjust click … apologise with a prezzie - and i dont mean 18 cans of stella:pjust click on link - put your card details in - :thumbsup:http://www.harrods.com/HarrodsStore/find/k/galliano/p/000000000001723616

Or on the other hand,
Do you have access to a patio?:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;3879410

Dump her - she sounds a right square!

Considered and rejected as spag bol is 10 mins away :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

oh noooooooooooooooooo!

she's spotted this thread

I'm off!

holly100;3879293

just click on link - put your card details in - … just click on link - put your card details in - :thumbsup:http://www.harrods.com/HarrodsStore/find/k/galliano/p/000000000001723616

That looks nice, how does it smell? I can never prepare too early for valentines!
Better safe than very very sorry!

monkeybrains;3879329

are you a monkey?

Or a dancer?

aww thats a bit harsh imo ... it is still a valid excuse i rekon :thumbsup: lol

onh no shes spotted the thread. hope she doesn't spot the other threads about her. i can't believe she does what she does.

just kiddlin sweets

I don't think you are actually drunk. Your posts are too coherent. I think you just tried to post something funny.

starsparkle2311;3879309

hmmm depends what sort of person you turn into after a few … hmmm depends what sort of person you turn into after a few drinks:oops:are you trying to jump her?nothing more annoying when you're trying to catch up on last night's eastenders and your drunken boyfriend gets rampant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he should make her watch Eastenders and try and jump her. :-D

An alternative would be to get her drunk and tell her she's being a hypercrite. :giggle:

Or better yet......stick to your guns and tell her to chill out and remind her it's christmas as you originally said......lets just hope she doesn't remind you Christmas was over a few days ago. :whistling:

Meathotukdeals;3879728

onh no shes spotted the thread. hope she doesn't spot the other threads … onh no shes spotted the thread. hope she doesn't spot the other threads about her. i can't believe she does what she does.just kiddlin sweets

Are you CSIman's gf?

If so......read my last response.....the one about having a drink or 10 and have fun. :thumbsup:

Get drunk every day of the year.....Then she will not notice any difference at Christmas:thumbsup:

realfriendlyman;3879758

I think he should make her watch Eastenders and try and jump her. :-DAn … I think he should make her watch Eastenders and try and jump her. :-DAn alternative would be to get her drunk and tell her she's being a hypercrite. :giggle:Or better yet......stick to your guns and tell her to chill out and remind her it's christmas as you originally said......lets just hope she doesn't remind you Christmas was over a few days ago. :whistling:

pmsl you are funny :lol:

Train Driver;3879797

Get drunk every day of the year.....Then she will not notice any … Get drunk every day of the year.....Then she will not notice any difference at Christmas:thumbsup:

lmfao errr it does work :oops: lool

t0mm;3879338

No offence but that's kinda wearing thin

but maybe not all the regular people have heard it

monkeybrains;3879957

It was pretty thin to begin with though!!:whistling:

Excellent suggestions RFMan and TD:thumbsup:

This is certainly not a typical csiman contribution - he is usually quite pedantic!! What else can I say now that he's not around while he slurps spag bol and tries to drunkenly put things right. :roll:

So did you eat your spag bol or wear it? lol

no but have read it a million times!

Original Poster Banned

chesso;3880720

This is certainly not a typical csiman contribution - he is usually quite … This is certainly not a typical csiman contribution - he is usually quite pedantic!! What else can I say now that he's not around while he slurps spag bol and tries to drunkenly put things right. :roll:

only 'quite' :x

I'm now on morning tea duty for a week :-D

Banned

deek72;3879748

I don't think you are actually drunk. Your posts are too coherent. I … I don't think you are actually drunk. Your posts are too coherent. I think you just tried to post something funny.

i lol'd

Original Poster Banned

deek72;3879748

I don't think you are actually drunk. Your posts are too coherent. I … I don't think you are actually drunk. Your posts are too coherent. I think you just tried to post something funny.

My head right now tells me otherwise. Off back to bed
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63659
    2. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    3. win free cash32
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines10

See more discussions