dont fail

crash

stall

Good luck :-D

Good luck!! 1st time lucky?

Original Poster

thanks everyone!

it will be my first test so not going to expect too much out of it

surely then you should be going to bed rather than letting people who dont care know about it?

Original Poster

micoo;7818341

surely then you should be going to bed rather than letting people who … surely then you should be going to bed rather than letting people who dont care know about it?

well thanks micoo! :x

Good Luck. Just relax and enjoy

donna-lou;7818352

well thanks micoo! :x

your welcome, but seriously, go to bed get a good sleep, otherwise you will have even less chance of passing

Original Poster

micoo;7818361

your welcome, but seriously, go to bed get a good sleep, otherwise you … your welcome, but seriously, go to bed get a good sleep, otherwise you will have even less chance of passing

thats the thing i know i wont be able to sleep. i was going to go at 11 and read for half an hour to try relax, hell i might even make a mug of cocoa :-D

Banned

Good luck :thumbsup:

Awww now you've done it, how am I gonna sleep now? I shall be worrying about your test!!!! Cheers for that!
    The very best of luck!!!

Original Poster

bernyrabbit;7818433

Awww now you've done it, how am I gonna sleep now? I shall be worrying … Awww now you've done it, how am I gonna sleep now? I shall be worrying about your test!!!! Cheers for that!The very best of luck!!!

haha thanks!!

im gonna need it :oops:

supermod

Good luck tomorrow donna-lou :thumbsup:

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5904/e81.jpg

Original Poster

sigma;7818473

aww thats lovely

thankyou

Dude, just do everything you have learnt, more specifically do what the examiner wants to see. Take it slow, and listen to what the examiner says, ignore the body language, in fact ignore everything they do. Most people get to the end of the test and think they have failed. They throw you of the scent. Even if you make in your eyes a monumental error, not necessarily in theirs.
    Imagine you are out driving your Grandma a nice Sunday afternoon drive to Sunday lunch.
    Don't be too cocky.
    Job done.
    You'll be fine if you just remember to give the examiner what he wants to see. If you weren't good enough your instructor wouldn't have put you forward.
    Good luck.

Banned

sigma;7818473

^^that

Original Poster

dale4020;7818493

Dude, just do everything you have learnt, more specifically do what the … Dude, just do everything you have learnt, more specifically do what the examiner wants to see. Take it slow, and listen to what the examiner says, ignore the body language, in fact ignore everything they do. Most people get to the end of the test and think they have failed. They throw you of the scent. Even if you make in your eyes a monumental error, not necessarily in theirs.Imagine you are out driving your Grandma a nice Sunday afternoon drive to Sunday lunch.Don't be too cocky.Job done.You'll be fine if you just remember to give the examiner what he wants to see. If you weren't good enough your instructor wouldn't have put you forward.Good luck.

thanks its good to get some advice. i need to remember to slow earlier when coming to junctions and roundabouts

Good luck on your driving test, Hope you pass, let us know

Good luck, I'm dreading mine when I go for it!

Original Poster

mrman007;7818568

Good luck on your driving test, Hope you pass, let us know

i will! as soon as i come online i will post a thread to let everyone know

Original Poster

livingthelife07;7818572

Good luck, I'm dreading mine when I go for it!

oooh when you got yours? good luck! :thumbsup:

good luck

donna-lou;7818578

oooh when you got yours? good luck! :thumbsup:

Haven't booked it yet :oops: lol

good luck

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/1523/carcrash1.jpg

Original Poster

livingthelife07;7818603

Haven't booked it yet :oops: lol

oh well good luck for when you do!
    khel;7818597

good luck

thanks

right im going to bed. mug of cocoa and a book for half an hour and hopefully i will sleep

All the best!!! :-D

numptyj;7818608

good luck

Yep very helpfully

G'luck.

All the best of luck
    I have mine next Friday. Made some stupid mistakes on my lesson today, just gotta take it easy, keep your eyes peeled and as long as what you do is SAFE thats all that matters.

good luck.x

micoo;7818341

surely then you should be going to bed rather than letting people who … surely then you should be going to bed rather than letting people who dont care know about it?

Not nice micoo:?

Some may care,

Good luck hun, fingers crossed for you and let us know how you get on - you know where to collar me x

Good luck

Looking at the time now its close Good luck:thumbsup:

good luck for today x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions