Groups
    EXPIRED

OMG one more to go and misc will fall apart

Banned
    all the runners are on holiday

27 Comments

eh? lol

Original Poster Banned

you know those that run the misc are getting taken off the list one by one - lol

sassie;7909098

you know those that run the misc are getting taken off the list one by … you know those that run the misc are getting taken off the list one by one - lol

WOW, sad much?

oh i got excited then, its not permanent

Chesso's been suspended?

bazzaric;7909127

Chesso's been suspended?

:w00t:

Original Poster Banned

loupomm;7909115

oh i got excited then, its not permanent

wow, sad much?

thought ide get in before strike :-D

dont think hukd do permanants, unless you accuse of admin of something

Banned

dont worry roko is here

loupomm;7909130

:w00t:

Whew, thought someone said something about the misc runner going

sassie;7909132

wow, sad much?thought ide get in before strike :-Ddont think hukd do … wow, sad much?thought ide get in before strike :-Ddont think hukd do permanants, unless you accuse of admin of something

Admin ate my goldfish

Banned

What is OP's problem?

Banned

No mention of suspended members please, it's unfair as they don't have the immediate right to respond.

Original Poster Banned

aScottishBloke;7909180

No mention of suspended members please, it's unfair as they don't have … No mention of suspended members please, it's unfair as they don't have the immediate right to respond.

i dont see any names :w00t:

FilthAndFurry;7909156

What is OP's problem?

Jeremy Kyle is not on :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

strike;7909197

Jeremy Kyle is not on :thumbsup:

well thats not a problem to me as never watched it, but i do have really bad wind:oops:

Banned

whats the purpose of this thread?

sassie;7909195

i dont see any names :w00t:

He's being pre-emptive.
    As everyone knows who you dislike, it was obvious that his/their names would be brought up.

Not sure a thread is needed in any case, if it were anyone else it would've remained spammed.

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;7909215

He's being pre-emptive.As everyone knows who you dislike, it was obvious … He's being pre-emptive.As everyone knows who you dislike, it was obvious that his/their names would be brought up.Not sure a thread is needed in any case, if it were anyone else it would've remained spammed.

really, do you think, as for disliking members here, i dont know any of them to personally dislike them :thumbsup:

tl;dr

bazzaric;7909127

Chesso's been suspended?

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss33/turtlesoup9/Boxxy_yous_trollin.jpg

Original Poster Banned

in B4 the favouritsm lines, is that such a word - lol

Oh Sassie, you're upsetting everyone once again...:p

Original Poster Banned

angelfairee;7909239

Oh Sassie, you're upsetting everyone once again...:p

noooooooooooooooo

DragonChris;7909223

tl;dr

Wow, what a cool post.

Banned

thesaint;7909215

He's being pre-emptive.As everyone knows who you dislike, it was obvious … He's being pre-emptive.As everyone knows who you dislike, it was obvious that his/their names would be brought up.Not sure a thread is needed in any case, if it were anyone else it would've remained spammed.

http://i24.tinypic.com/295wfu9.gif

Banned

sassie to be suspenders

Banned

thesaint;7909215

Thread locked. Upon reflection, it's not too difficult to work out, nor should it be encouraged.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553757
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826345
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767183
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714459

See more discussions