omg snow !!!!

anybody else got loadssssss of snow we have like 4 inches of it & its still snowing !!

im going to take some pics later of the park probally post them

20 Comments

Where are you?

Original Poster

jonb2412;7290250

Where are you?

preston & theres loads lol

I am in Fleetwood... nothing. 8 miles away.. where I work... they are snowed in..

very icy were i live so far outside in my street 1 car crashed in to a wall and 1 woman slipped on the ground.
Not that i laughed

Original Poster

jonb2412;7290272

I am in Fleetwood... nothing. 8 miles away.. where I work... they are … I am in Fleetwood... nothing. 8 miles away.. where I work... they are snowed in..

haha lol i p[robally wouldnt be at school today but im not anyway

jonb2412;7290250

Where are you?

last week by the sounds of it

We have had snow here since Friday

Original Poster

the_crufitan;7290280

i will take pics

Original Poster

livingthelife07;7290285

We have had snow here since Friday

so did we but not this deep !

ive never had snow

try being in scotland, we have heaps of the stuff here......

Still snowing in preston. crazy. Was up that way the other day. No snow in Rhyl, to close to the sea.

aah96;7290295

so did we but not this deep ! ive never had snow

Awwww happy new snow then

aah96;7290257

preston & theres loads lol

There's not much down the road here in Lancaster. Apparently my Dad is snowed in though, he's around halfway between here and Preston.

im upset the snow here is rubbish and all we have is freezing fog:x

Just started snowing here as well (West London)... Snow on top of the already icy roads... nice...

In Bolton but work in Manchester - It tried to snow last night again but stopped. Quite deep though from the snow over the previous days- the roads are bad.

measured 4 inches on my table outside yesterday night, it didnt snow at all yesterday... just starting now but its that crappy small light stuff....

There is still some on the ground here in Redditch (nr Birmingham) - but nothing much. all main roads are clear.

the_crufitan;7290280

Lol

Now snowing like the clappers in Basingstoke, Hampshire and I mean huge flakes of the stuff.
Trust me to clear the driveway one hour before it started.... DOH!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam23
    2. Sad news about Barcelona2077
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764100
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?911

See more discussions