Groups

OMG!!! ***** So I bought myself a Barcardi Breezer in Oz*****

Banned

OK, OK, I'll come clean - this was sent to me by an Aussie mate. Its obviously doing the rounds....

So basically someone bought a Barcardi Breezer in a Bar somewhere in the outback (where the Men are Men and Sheep are afraid!)

The receipt he got back is below:

20 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/2784/poofter.jpg

LOL

Do girlies not drink out there either -

Australians are funny - I'd love to go visit

lol... the photo now doesn't make ur post seem so silly lol...

If that happened in this country the pub would prob get sued for discrimination or something! lol

I love Breezers and WKD's LOL, I'm a rum and vokda guy myself ooo and Cider, Cant stand the taste of beers sometimes!

Original Poster Banned

Butterflies;4807695

LOLDo girlies not drink out there either -

Yes, either Schooners (half pints) with the men, else stay at home doing the washing!

Australians are funny - I'd love to go visit

I wouldn't take the above as a good example of an Australian. I just had it emailed and as wrong as it is, I couldn't help but have a good chuckle. (Though no doubt the silly Pseudo PC brigade are spitting!!!)

Of course you can't tar people with the same brush.

I do find this kind of oddity quite cute though, I wouldn't be offended - but then again I'm a girl, I'm sure my husband wouldn't like it on his receipt.

Original Poster Banned

angelwithdirtyw;4807702

If that happened in this country the pub would prob get sued for … If that happened in this country the pub would prob get sued for discrimination or something! lol

Probably. But then we do have a higher percentage of people wanting to make issues where there are none. Would I have been offended if I had been given it? Nope. I showed a gay guy in the office I work in - and he was in stiches. Unfortunately, you will always get some without humour and huge chips on their shoulders.

guv;4807764

Probably. But then we do have a higher percentage of people wanting to … Probably. But then we do have a higher percentage of people wanting to make issues where there are none. Would I have been offended if I had been given it? Nope. I showed a gay guy in the office I work in - and he was in stiches. Unfortunately, you will always get some without humour and huge chips on their shoulders.

I think the majority of people would just laugh as well... I thought it was very funny but you do get the odd person who just makes issues out of nothing lol

Thats funny, but no doubt not actually real.

Original Poster Banned

Babbabooey;4807783

Thats funny, but no doubt not actually real.

I'd say its 100% kosher. Phone number is on the receipt - give em a call and ask them the cost of "poofter drinks".:w00t:

guv;4807805

I'd say its 100% kosher. Phone number is on the receipt - give em a call … I'd say its 100% kosher. Phone number is on the receipt - give em a call and ask them the cost of "poofter drinks".:w00t:

I wonder if someone will do this?? lol

guv;4807805

I'd say its 100% kosher. Phone number is on the receipt - give em a call … I'd say its 100% kosher. Phone number is on the receipt - give em a call and ask them the cost of "poofter drinks".:w00t:

You might be right, according to Wiki

"poofter beer - a derogratory term for any of a variety of canned and bottled pre-mixed coloured alcoholic drinks if drunk by a man"

en.wiktionary.org/wik…ink

Original Poster Banned

angelwithdirtyw;4807819

I wonder if someone will do this?? lol

Hhhmm. Well the suggestion was made for a reason!!:w00t:

Probably best just to ask what "poofter drinks" they sell! (I would do it, but I know I'd drop the phone and end on my back with my feet kicking in the air!)

Original Poster Banned

Babbabooey;4807879

You might be right, according to Wiki"poofter beer - a derogratory term … You might be right, according to Wiki"poofter beer - a derogratory term for any of a variety of canned and bottled pre-mixed coloured alcoholic drinks if drunk by a man"http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appendix:Australian_English_terms_for_food_and_drink

ROTFL. I knew it would be genuine!

guv;4807884

Hhhmm. Well the suggestion was made for a reason!!:w00t:Probably best … Hhhmm. Well the suggestion was made for a reason!!:w00t:Probably best just to ask what "poofter drinks" they sell! (I would do it, but I know I'd drop the phone and end on my back with my feet kicking in the air!)

Also ask if they have a back passage where they keep them and is it chilled ?

I love the Aussies.......they couldn't give a Castlemaine XXXX about what people think.

We got it so wrong...........first we send the convicts to a glorious and warm climate and we stay here, then we get all politically correct...........no wonder they laugh at us and think we are a bunch of tools. They've got it spot on. lol

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;4807954

I love the Aussies.......they couldn't give a Castlemaine XXXX about what … I love the Aussies.......they couldn't give a Castlemaine XXXX about what people think.We got it so wrong...........first we send the convicts to a glorious and warm climate and we stay here, then we get all politically correct...........no wonder they laugh at us and think we are a bunch of tools. They've got it spot on. lol

Yup, that really is spot on.

guv;4807884

Hhhmm. Well the suggestion was made for a reason!!:w00t:Probably best … Hhhmm. Well the suggestion was made for a reason!!:w00t:Probably best just to ask what "poofter drinks" they sell! (I would do it, but I know I'd drop the phone and [COLOR="Red"]end on my back with my feet kicking in the air[/COLOR]!)

Peppa Pig style - hahaha

Rofl that is epic, saved.

is it from the same company who brought us Ginger Beer?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.66
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?66
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240

See more discussions