Groups

OMG this is sad

I used to watch this guy's videos on YouTube and today I see this...

youtube.com/wat…7RA

Do you feel for the guy or did he have it coming?

21 Comments

Yes, it looks serious?

Poor guy.

Maybe his wife will see it and go home

Just a strange medium to share with but I guess if thats where he's comfortable....

Banned

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t262/Jimlit/violen.jpg

I lost the two things because of this video hobby, so why is he making another video???

Banned

I spent too much time making videos and I lost everything....

so the first thing I must do is make a video to tell people.

Hi-larious

FilthAndFurry;6020548

I spent too much time making videos and I lost everything....so the first … I spent too much time making videos and I lost everything....so the first thing I must do is make a video to tell people.Hi-larious

Have to agree with you on this one, If he was really trying to show that the people mattered surely he would pull the videos down and sell all his games/crap.

AHHHH the sweet sweet sweeet irony

Banned

now now guys come on i think abvance is actually upset lol

DangerGod;6020562

now now guys come on i think abvance is actually upset lol

Yeh true compare him to this before video
    youtube.com/wat…R=1

FilthAndFurry;6020548

I spent too much time making videos and I lost everything....so the first … I spent too much time making videos and I lost everything....so the first thing I must do is make a video to tell people.Hi-larious

It'd be like someone's OH and kids leaving them for spending to much time on here......... and then starting a thread about it :roll:

Might look back through the old threads in misc..... I bet there's already been one :lol:

dandoc2;6020591

Yeh true compare him to this before … Yeh true compare him to this before videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g1sVGOPF1A&NR=1

Hes obssesive. Though I'd love to see these laser disks in action.

So he honestly didn't see it coming?:whistling:

Japans awesome for gaming.

What a geek

They probably left about a year ago and he's only just noticed. lol

Is he talking about his Sims family ?.

Yeh he is sad.

He's probably just lost them among all the crap he has laying around.

lol he said in the video that he now realises that his wife was more important to him than any games he had, is he mad, i prefer my games any day.

Adam2050;6020644

Hes obssesive. Though I'd love to see these laser disks in action.

yeh i had a laserdisc player when they first came out, in that video he said he bought the films for like $1, lol i paid £250 just for the starwars triology that i imported, most cost me near £70/£100 each, they were the days, oh and the player cost me over a grand, and he bought his for $30, how times have changed

i thought this really was about something sad and not just another sad geezer who has put his selfish needs and wants before his family! :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tradesmen battery power tools.22
      2. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?23
      3. Flights only Dominican Republic33
      4. Buy back on Euros to £££34

See more discussions