Groups

OMG this is so funny - Woman blogs her hubby sleep talking

Taken from the Sun

A WOMAN who keeps a hilarious blog of her sleep talking husband's late night ramblings has become an internet sensation.
    The British woman, called Karen, keeps a record of all the weird and wonderful comments her "mild mannered English husband" Adam makes at night and is even selling t-shirts with some of his funniest comments on them.

Her Sleep Talkin' Man blog and Twitter account has quickly become a viral hit.

Some of the strange things Adam has muttered so far this week include:

"Shhhhhhhhh. Shhhhhhhhh. I'm telling you: your voice, my ears. A bad combination."

"I'm making pillows. Burn them slowly, keeps them fluffy! Mmmmmm, pillows."

"You're pretty. Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty. [Long pause] Now f*** off and be pretty somewhere else. I'm bored."

On Sunday at 5am, Adam came out with a barrage of bizarre lines, such as: "Your mum's at the door again. Bury me. Bury me deep."

Other gems include: "Potato bags. I can't find my potato bags. I need them desperately. Who's got my potato bags?"

Read more: thesun.co.uk/sol…tml

9 Comments

lol

"Shhhhhhhhh. Shhhhhhhhh. I'm telling you: your voice, my ears. A bad combination."

i love it :lol:

Haha brilliant

"Vampire penguins? Zombie guinea pigs? We're done for...done for."

Genuinely made me laugh - brilliant!

Very funny, I think i might have been tempted to pass him the cheese grater:w00t:

haha I'd do the same for my hubby but its just random mutterings about car engines :-(

Original Poster

lisat;7529950

Very funny, I think i might have been tempted to pass him the cheese … Very funny, I think i might have been tempted to pass him the cheese grater:w00t:

So would I, lol :-D

I haven't put on weight, your eyes are fat... Lmao

haha my oh once work up checking under the bedsheets saying "wheres my mustang? I left it here and its gone!" lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions