OMG - turn to Jeremy Kyle now - are that blokes teeth real????

11 replies
Found 15th Oct 2010
Just flicking past honestly!

11 Comments

Can't see his teeth!

http://www.tvscoop.tv/Jeremy-Kyle-is-evil.jpg

Original Poster

Not his, the guests ha ha!!!

nikkib123

Not his, the guests ha ha!!!

lol, did you edit the title?

Original Poster

Yes I admit I did

Supermod

I have a day off today so my usual plan is to watch JK. I had to turn over. They were horrid.

lol

I don't watch the program, rarely when I see a few mins of it, the stories that come on it scare me. :oops:

Original Poster

magicjay1986

I have a day off today so my usual plan is to watch JK. I had to turn … I have a day off today so my usual plan is to watch JK. I had to turn over. They were horrid.

I know, they were like "joke" ones. Shame, probably would have been quite a catch had his teeth been sorted when he was younger

Supermod

nikkib123

I know, they were like "joke" ones. Shame, probably would have been quite … I know, they were like "joke" ones. Shame, probably would have been quite a catch had his teeth been sorted when he was younger

That is a massive "if" though!!

It is like saying...Tyra Banks would have been alright if you couldn't land a plane on her forehead...

Original Poster

Marina

lol :DI don't watch the program, rarely when I see a few mins of it, the … lol :DI don't watch the program, rarely when I see a few mins of it, the stories that come on it scare me. :oops:

I was honestly just flicking past but his teeth cast some sort of strange spell on me and I ended up waiting for the all important DNA results - YIKES !!!!

nikkib123

I was honestly just flicking past but his teeth cast some sort of strange … I was honestly just flicking past but his teeth cast some sort of strange spell on me and I ended up waiting for the all important DNA results - YIKES !!!!

I know, DNA and lie detector results are the important bits, no point in the program otherwise.

Banned

Missed them

Just got up.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769392
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4495
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322856
    4. Add one, leave one game54415429

See more discussions