Groups

omg what should i do!!!

i am currently trying to track my father down and have just been through the bt phone book and there is a number for someone with the same surname and in the same area i remember a relative living all i need to do is ring the number and ask them if they are the vickers that have family in new zealand and i will know but my butts gone i am terrified.

59 Comments

have a quick stiff drink and do it..lifes too short for regrets!!good luck

Ask someone else to do it for you..!!!

If you don't do it you'll regret it. Like the user above said, a stiff drink and make the call. Good luck!

mamamia7;4448112

have a quick stiff drink and do it..lifes too short for regrets!!good luck

my thoughts exactly! :thumbsup:

good luck x x x x x

Ill call :-D

could your OH do it for you?

put 141 infront of the number, put on a mexican accent and talk to the man about nachos.

Original Poster

blackpeppa;4448151

could your OH do it for you?

hmm yeah might test him out i am too scared of making myself look like a fool.

good luck x

I posted in your other thread hon x x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4448178

I posted in your other thread hon x x

just read thanks for the advise.x

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4448177

good luck x

thanks.

acecatcher3;4448158

put 141 infront of the number, put on a mexican accent and talk to the … put 141 infront of the number, put on a mexican accent and talk to the man about nachos.

that made me really laugh!!:-D

greyparrot;4448217

just read thanks for the advise.x

you're welcome sweetie. Good luck with whatever you decide to do x x

Totally agree with mamamia7. As the man from Nike would say; Just do it.
    good luck

Banned

:roll:dont be such a big girls blouse ring the number :roll:

Original Poster

dog_cop;4448248

easier said than done lol.

greyparrot;4448175

hmm yeah might test him out i am too scared of making myself look like a … hmm yeah might test him out i am too scared of making myself look like a fool.

this is what OHs are for aren't they? he needs to support you here.

dog_cop;4448248

don't be horrible. you do it for her then!

Banned

blackpeppa;4448277

don't be horrible. you do it for her then!

ok give me the number :thumbsup:
    remember dont let life pass you by, dont put off today what you might regret tomorrow ...SO RING THE BLIMIN NUMBER

You rang them yet?

Original Poster

shauneco;4448292

You rang them yet?

nope its 8.45pm dont you think it may be abit too late.

greyparrot;4448307

yeh it is the weekend, probably lights out at 8 :whistling:
    no point putting it off, good luck

Banned

greyparrot;4448307

for god sake, want me help you when you go for a poo ?

greyparrot;4448307

Nope, I'm still up, Best time to catch people in, You could 141 and claim your phoning from New York.

Banned

acecatcher3;4448158

put 141 infront of the number, put on a mexican accent and talk to the … put 141 infront of the number, put on a mexican accent and talk to the man about nachos.

this is a job for terry tibbs

greyparrot;4448307

not too late

greyparrot;4448307

Take a deep breath and go for it - you will spend the rest of the evening fretting. And don't dial all but the last digit and then bottle it!!! Fingers crossed for you xx

Banned

if the op spent less time asking the riff raff on here what to do she could have rang the number

Original Poster

dog_cop;4448387

if the op spent less time asking the riff raff on here what to do she … if the op spent less time asking the riff raff on here what to do she could have rang the number

you make this sound so easy it isnt i dont know him from adam i was 3 the last time i seen him and he also lives in new zealand i am just very nervous.

Life is toooo short. Put it this way, you will really kick yourself if you don't and punish yourself all the time until you do. Let us know when you've done it. It might not even be them? Just put yourself in the frame of mind that it isn't and if it is then hey presto!

Banned

greyparrot;4448406

you make this sound so easy it isnt i dont know him from adam i was 3 the … you make this sound so easy it isnt i dont know him from adam i was 3 the last time i seen him and he also lives in new zealand i am just very nervous.

But still, as dog said... you could have done it by now, but instead your probably adding to your nerves on here + will have to sleep another night not knowing.

just go for it!!!! and good luck

Banned

greyparrot;4448406

you make this sound so easy it isnt i dont know him from adam i was 3 the … you make this sound so easy it isnt i dont know him from adam i was 3 the last time i seen him and he also lives in new zealand i am just very nervous.

are you a manc bird ? or what ? get on with it for god sake your acting like a southern jessie :x

greyparrot;4448406

sweetie, dont force yourself if you feel too scared to do it. Walk away, make a cup of tea, call a friend, have a think about it. If you still want to try it in the morning have a go then x x x

Banned

ClarityofMind;4448463

sweetie, dont force yourself if you feel too scared to do it. Walk away, … sweetie, dont force yourself if you feel too scared to do it. Walk away, make a cup of tea, call a friend, have a think about it. If you still want to try it in the morning have a go then x x x

dont encourage her to put it off!!

he lives in new zealand? what time is it over there then?

greyparrot;4448406

:friends:
    you wouldn't be human if you had no fears but the more you put it off the more nervous you will be - neck a large glass of wine and dial the number.

Banned

mamamia7;4448481

he lives in new zealand? what time is it over there then?

No they have family in new zealand.

Banned

UPdate please ? done the deed?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1732
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764471
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1647
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?27106

See more discussions