OMG WHOS WATCHING BRITAINS GOT TALENT

thats RANK

32 Comments

but compulsive viewing!

Yep, now you see why i didn't want you get your ear pierced deano!!

i'd love to see that get through... what would he do at the final!

I was link :w00t:

what was it

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;5301953

Yep, now you see why i didn't want you get your ear pierced deano!!

Ive gone back to normal now btw, just put the old on in, and let it go back to normal size lol

a guy was swinging a dustbin by his earlobes and a coat hanger through his nose... nasty!

dean3988;5302008

Ive gone back to normal now btw, just put the old on in, and let it go … Ive gone back to normal now btw, just put the old on in, and let it go back to normal size lol

Good lad, its not a good look babes.

the drummer boy was fab for 12yrs old

ive see that drummer lad play with his band in the local pub!! When they finished their set he did a bit of a solo which included playing glasses !! Kicked his ass at pool later on that night tho lol

what aboot the belly dancer, I never seen the others one yet, Keep rewinding the sky+

Paddy_o_furniture;5302044

what aboot the belly dancer, I never seen the others one yet, Keep … what aboot the belly dancer, I never seen the others one yet, Keep rewinding the sky+

I could of just sent one of my demo tapes ?

Lulu'sMammy;5302052

I could of just sent one of my demo tapes ?

The only tapes I seen of you are the night vision, paris hilton type ones. Can ye dance like that?

dropping a bowling ball on his stomach was a bit random though

73 YEAR OLD Brake Dancer Jeeze

raptorcigs;5302092

Fred the Legend!!

i am and it is great u donty know what u r missin

wasnt he great

Original Poster

raptorcigs;5302092

Im gonna be hooked up to a machine at 73 never mind breakdancin, IF i make 73 lmao

Guitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hope natalie from last week wins though

thats RANK

The Boyle woman?

I agree . . . .

OMG the drummer boy didnt get through

vikkiwathall;5302319

no but i think cowell has signed some sort of contract with him, he doesnt miss a trick lol

vikkiwathall;5302319

Ah rum pa pum pum . . . . .

YA f'ing joking. Darth vader and that naff guitar man got through

and darth vada got through, they must be stupid !!!

Paddy_o_furniture;5302337

YA f'ing joking. Darth vader and that naff guitar man got through

how dare you say such a thing about the guitar man, he suffers with his confidence as it is and you slating him does not help....:whistling:

vikkiwathall;5302343

and darth vada got through, they must be stupid !!!

don't forget every year they have one idiot per show so that the audience can boo and chant "off, off, off"

Cantona_7;5302349

how dare you say such a thing about the guitar man, he suffers with his … how dare you say such a thing about the guitar man, he suffers with his confidence as it is and you slating him does not help....:whistling:

Oh yeah, I forgot. Belly dancer lady will go out tomorrow, Susan Boil and The dancers will go through, it's practically rigged the semis.

p19uk;5302353

don't forget every year they have one idiot per show so that the audience … don't forget every year they have one idiot per show so that the audience can boo and chant "off, off, off"

suppose so, he definatly didnt deserve to go through, total waste of a space in the semi finals:x

did eugene the geeky poet get through, missed a bit ov the show, feeding the baby lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1517
    2. GOT Leaks again415
    3. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2242
    4. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1212

See more discussions