Groups

OMG WOT A MATCH!!!!!!

C.MON THE BLUES!!!

ELL BEAT YA WED

28 Comments

I cant stand chelsea.

got the most boring fans ever, only sing when they are winning 5-0

all the players are scum, intimidating the referee all the time by mass surrounding him.

Yet they will most likely win the league now.

Banned

lol. last 20 minutes of the match re good. b4 that was ****

Original Poster

YOO;1971930

lol. last 20 minutes of the match re good. b4 that was ****

WAHHHHHHHHHHH ballack got a ballacking then scores pen wot a laff

we wll be blues on wednesday

i was supporting chelsea today as it was against the referees favourite team

What the hell are you saying? Please try to speak in proper English!!

Banned

lol. im just ignoring that lol

Banned

What a way to lose the title!!!!!

Who would have thought it would go down to goal difference!!!:lol:

Banned

lol. if chelsea can score 15 more goals than man united in the last 2 game lol.?/

Hu thinks they can do it ??

oh, and thats with man u losing and not scoring any goals lol

Banned

YOO;1971977

lol. if chelsea can score 15 more goals than man united in the last 2 … lol. if chelsea can score 15 more goals than man united in the last 2 game lol.?/Hu thinks they can do it ??oh, and thats with man u losing and not scoring any goals lol

Not picking holes, but....

Chelsea score 15 in 2 games? Now you're having a laugh!

And if Man U lose those games without scoring any goals (as you suggest) then goal difference wont come into it.

Plastic fans with plastic flags.

I was bought up to hate Man Utd but i also hate chelsea but would take chelsea winning the title over the mancs ANY DAY.

And as for wednesday your team won't be able to handle us when we surge for a goal, we produce miracles when needed, our fans will out sing your chavski fans all game/

Banned

lol. im not a chelsea fan, and chelsea definetly wont score 15. well have to wait and see.

stoke will win next season lol.

[SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]We are the champions[/COLOR][/SIZE]

snowtiger;1972063

[SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]We are the champions[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Aldershot supporter?

C'mon you Blues !!

Outplayed United today, Come on West Ham !

Chelsea were poor again, but way better than the cheating mancs!

Hopefully, Chelsea will win the prem because the mancs lose one of their games :-D

Liverpool v Barca final too :w00t:

Wasn't it west ham who beat united on the last day of last season to send Sheffield down?

Banned

Chelsea scums.

**** team, **** penalty decision and they will lose on Goal Differnce.

Last 2 games aren't easy t**

That penalty was the best example of poetic justice that I have seen - MU have been cheating all season.

jay_zizzle;1972227

Chelsea scums.**** team, **** penalty decision and they will lose on Goal … Chelsea scums.**** team, **** penalty decision and they will lose on Goal Differnce. Last 2 games aren't easy t**

thanks emma

Man Utd won't drop points in last two games.....teaches the chelsea scum to score more instead of sitting on the 1-0 win. Losers.

doogan9;1972494

That penalty was the best example of poetic justice that I have seen - MU … That penalty was the best example of poetic justice that I have seen - MU have been cheating all season.

Prove manchester united have been cheating all season bet you can't learn do to your homework before coming out with **** like I hate united cause they cheated all season stupid moron. Link below shows stats for this season and Portsmouth and Blackburn have most red cards 2 Man Utd have 1 compared to Chelsea 5 Bolton's Kevin Davies has made the most fouls with 82 almost half that with 44 is Wes Brown

premierleague.com/pag…tml

Banned

J.Dance - are you honestly trying to say Ronaldo doesnt dive? Dont use "look at other players" to answer, just answer that one simple question.

guv;1972840

J.Dance - are you honestly trying to say Ronaldo doesnt dive? Dont use … J.Dance - are you honestly trying to say Ronaldo doesnt dive? Dont use "look at other players" to answer, just answer that one simple question.

I say everybody dives including Ronaldo Klinsman taught him well ;-)

matt3454;1972070

Aldershot supporter?

Are you being serious ? CHELSEA BABY

LOl, just got home after being at the Bridge, thought it was a good game where Chelsea could have been a few up by the end of the first half. 2nd half was a bit scrappier but we defo deserved the 3 points today.

The atmosphere was pretty good and when you look at the top three (Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal) Chelsea have a pretty good atmosphere I seem to have a sore voice after the game (and yes we even have a song for Rise now). Still think Man Utd will win it but makes it interesting.

Oh and Champs League, i dont think Liverpool will go through now, we dont lose at home often in any competition and our games arn't open enough for a 2-2!

Come on the Chels!!!

Banned

J.Dance;1973120

I say everybody dives including Ronaldo Klinsman taught him well ;-)

Well you did make the claim that Man U dont cheat - and here you are agreeing they do.

snowtiger;1973167

Are you being serious ? CHELSEA BABY

Chelsea are not champions though, only Aldershot, MKDonalds and Swansea are already champs

Banned

matt3454;1973649

Chelsea are not champions though, only Aldershot, MKDonalds and Swansea … Chelsea are not champions though, only Aldershot, MKDonalds and Swansea are already champs

It'll all end in tears. Just like it did in March at Wembley!

chelsea manutd champs league final hahahahhaha again!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions