Groups

OMG WOW HAHAHAHA

I love it when its ICY.

I just took my nitro car out and I was driftin round a corner loads, then donutin. My tyres are bald now, but anyway, I did this awesome drift round the corner and was just setting up to jump upp the little ledge that was there, then disaster, my back wheels began to spin which flung the back end out, It then span and hit the kurb, next thing I see is a Flying RC car over, and over, and over, and over and over, when it finally stopped flipping I went over thinkin, its dead, its dead, its dead. The exhaust had come of (which I slid back on) and I had a sratch on the head of the engine!!! it just rode away for another turn haha, thank god I didnt have the shell on it or it would have been totaled!!.

i love my rc car hahah

17 Comments

lol... i was doin this in my proper car, lol driftin round bends and corners. it was fun but i was a lil scared i dint hit any other cars although i was very careful doin it at 5mph wen there wasnt ny cars in the road! lol

life changin thread?

*ponders*

erm........

no

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;3647816

life changin thread?*ponders*erm........no

Good luck finding your life changing thread

k thx bai

Banned

looooool this thread makes me laugh

Now get me a cheeseburger!!!

MinstrelMan;3647816

life changin thread?*ponders*erm........no

+1.

Banned

The JFK;3647879

+1.

Then you moan when he does the EXACT same thing to you.....

POT

KETTLE

BLACK

:roll:

?..........sounds like fun.

LOL why didnt you Take it through, through, through the DRIVE THROUGH lololololol. LMAO.

Not funny.

ODB_69;3647891

Then you moan when he does the EXACT same thing to … Then you moan when he does the EXACT same thing to you.....POTKETTLEBLACK:roll:

:?

I think you are confusing me with someone else.

Souldn't you be at school? :-D:p

Banned

The JFK;3647900

:?I think you are confusing me with someone else.

Genuinely......I'm not....

Original Poster

ODB_69;3647907

Genuinely......I'm not....

+1

"im lovin it"

:lol: after the div who wants free xbox games this is my favorite thread of the day

Banned

MinstrelMan;3648060

:lol: after the div who wants free xbox games this is my favorite thread … :lol: after the div who wants free xbox games this is my favorite thread of the day

Wheres that thread??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions