EXPIRED

omii who locked the iraq thread

Banned
I was just getting ready to pwn some n00bs

7 Comments

Original Poster Banned

uhhhhhh

Don't expire. Only hit spam.... If you expire then the thread won't dissapear. Honestly! :x

It ran out of fuel.

Original Poster Banned

King of Thieves;2432489

Don't expire. Only hit spam.... If you expire then the thread won't … Don't expire. Only hit spam.... If you expire then the thread won't dissapear. Honestly! :x

what the hell why would anyone want to make it disappear
Alfonse;2432501

It ran out of fuel.

I lol'd

Proximo;2432514

what the hell why would anyone want to make it disappear I lol'd

I lol'd as well :-D.

Dunno, I just thought id write it in... The oil thread got locked for no reason. Mods allow dirty threads to carry on for ages but whenever a serious thread starts they close it. Cant really blame the mods though, I think people complain more about serious threads then they do about the dirty ones. Although they did let the oil thread carry on for a while. They never gave a reason for locking it though, just did.

Original Poster Banned

King of Thieves;2432567

Dunno, I just thought id write it in... The oil thread got locked for no … Dunno, I just thought id write it in... The oil thread got locked for no reason. Mods allow dirty threads to carry on for ages but whenever a serious thread starts they close it. Cant really blame the mods though, I think people complain more about serious threads then they do about the dirty ones. Although they did let the oil thread carry on for a while. They never gave a reason for locking it though, just did.

lol yeah they can be a bit over zealous.... well it was nice while it lasted i guess

Proximo;2432589

lol yeah they can be a bit over zealous.... well it was nice while it … lol yeah they can be a bit over zealous.... well it was nice while it lasted i guess

I never had a proper chance to get involved. Wrote down one question and the mods locked it :x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1332
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17396139
    3. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam55
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764104

See more discussions