Groups

Omnia contacts help

How do you put contacts from my vista laptop on my samsung omnia, it doesn't sync over because it says i don;t have Outlook installed on my laptop

Please help

4 Comments

It will ONLY sync from Outlook, nothing else is supported. Sorry. ..

Original Poster

steve1221;3729847

It will ONLY sync from Outlook, nothing else is supported. Sorry. ..

How do i get outlook on my vista laptop?
    I have it on my XP pc...but i havn't made a account on it ect?
    and will i be able to import my 50 odd contacts (.contact format) into outlook?

I don't have anything running Vista, so I'm a bit in the dark here. Doesn't Vista have Outlook express the same as XP ?
    I've had a quick look and I can't see anything about importing .contact into outlook. Being an M$ product I can't say I'm surprised by that...
    If you can view the .contact file you may have to just cut and paste it into outlook...

Banned

I think you can also sync your contacts with a Windows Live account... (MSN, hotmail, etc)???

It depends on what you want to do with the contacts really, I think there are quite a few programs available for Windows Mobile

e.g funambol.com/ allows you to sync to a server so you have an online backup of your contacts
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      2. One for the mathmeticians23
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261375

See more discussions