Groups

on a munchie

would i be being a pig by putting a pizza in the oven? ive already had cereal, ciabattas, choccy pud and 2 kitkats today. seems everyones hungry tonight

30 Comments

get your pizza x x x

no but the choccy pud and 2 kitkats maybe:p

i fancy kabab

ive just finished a 14 inch pizza tacling my second now :lol: got a big bar of choccy lined up too and maybe some icecream :lol:

Original Poster

bellows;6453427

i fancy kabab

yuk lol. actually ive never tried one but the smell is enough to put me off

Original Poster

micoo;6453431

ive just finished a 14 inch pizza tacling my second now :lol: got a big … ive just finished a 14 inch pizza tacling my second now :lol: got a big bar of choccy lined up too and maybe some icecream :lol:

ok i dont feel as much of a piggy now lol

still room for pizza, you haven't really eaten much :?

Tinkytayls;6453418

no but the choccy pud and 2 kitkats maybe:p

are you from the Borough of Newham by any chance ?

Original Poster

choc1969;6453450

still room for pizza, you haven't really eaten much :?

yeah but bet ive gone over the recommended calorie intake already, not that i constantly watch my weight but i dont fancy putting anymore on

micoo;6453431

ive just finished a 14 inch pizza tacling my second now :lol: got a big … ive just finished a 14 inch pizza tacling my second now :lol: got a big bar of choccy lined up too and maybe some icecream :lol:

Enjoy it while your young

donnaraine;6453466

yeah but bet ive gone over the recommended calorie intake already, not … yeah but bet ive gone over the recommended calorie intake already, not that i constantly watch my weight but i dont fancy putting anymore on

i eat at least 3500 calories a day

Original Poster

micoo;6453488

i eat at least 3500 calories a day

but you burn it off :thumbsup:

donnaraine;6453493

but you burn it off :thumbsup:

He'd better burn it off

you have had that much and i am putting a thread on saying im hungry and you live about 15 miles away from me :x

Original Poster

borolad94;6453514

you have had that much and i am putting a thread on saying im hungry and … you have had that much and i am putting a thread on saying im hungry and you live about 15 miles away from me :x

well if i could drive i would have brought you some :-D

and isnt it less than 15?

donnaraine;6453526

well if i could drive i would have brought you some :-Dand isnt it less … well if i could drive i would have brought you some :-Dand isnt it less than 15?

estimated guess.

Original Poster

borolad94;6453538

estimated guess.

just under 11 according to google maps :thumbsup:

if its any consolation i was supposed to have company the past 2 nights and both nights ive been cancelled on :x

renown;6453462

are you from the Borough of Newham by any chance ?

why :?

o ****, my 2 pizzas totaled 1800 calories (not exactly lol) and ive just ate 400 calories of choccy, and got half the bar left :lol:

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;6453580

i think you may have a stalker :w00t:

Original Poster

micoo;6453597

o ****, my 2 pizzas totaled 1800 calories (not exactly lol) and ive just … o ****, my 2 pizzas totaled 1800 calories (not exactly lol) and ive just ate 400 calories of choccy, and got half the bar left :lol:

:w00t:

donnaraine;6453598

i think you may have a stalker :w00t:

awww not fair i want one :lol:

Original Poster

****** it im off to put my pizza in the oven, and im going to grate some extra cheese on!

I ate a mars bar befour i went to bed last nite! any one every had a batter mars from chippy?

p1nkdawn;6453652

I ate a mars bar befour i went to bed last nite! any one every had a … I ate a mars bar befour i went to bed last nite! any one every had a batter mars from chippy?

tis a thing of beauty :-D i love them but its like a heat attack in a paper bag, so i avoid them when i can :lol:

Original Poster

done! just got to wait 25 mins now

Tinkytayls;6453580

Just curious not important

not from there but i use to go there alot well plaistow and stratford x

if you rearrange the word pizza it spells BIG FATTY.
    true story.

Original Poster

Mclovin;6454036

if you rearrange the word pizza it spells BIG FATTY.true story.

i feel like one now and i still have one piece left lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2495
      2. Cat Chat77735
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1826
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394

See more discussions