On-board footage shows the shocking moment Conor McGregor smashed UFC bus window

28 Comments
Dana said he was looking to fight in September, but who knows now with a court date set for next month.

Kind of irrelevant anyway since he hasn't fought in two years and won't fight Khabib.
Very silly, needs to grow up.
Get him in Wrestlemania tonight taking a stunner from the boss

This screams being a work.
Edited by: "benjammin316" 8th Apr
Saw this on sky news yesterday, couldn't believe what this idiot was doing.
He is vile ........
That looked all very very setup.
MIDURIX9 m ago

MIDURIX9 m ago

I thought that at first , he's bringing the WWE melodrama to UFC
Who knows.
Joey.Bloggsy2 h, 28 m ago

Saw this on sky news yesterday, couldn't believe what this idiot was …Saw this on sky news yesterday, couldn't believe what this idiot was doing.

I know, he runs like a girl, not very macho is it!
Dyslexic_Dog8th Apr

I know, he runs like a girl, not very macho is it!

Can't argue with that...

33599708-NXrAW.jpg
I must have blinked and missed the shocking part.
I think people are mixing up WWE with UFC. This was not fake, or an angle, it was a planned assault, which McGregor will have to pay for both in jail time and financially. A number of fighters were hurt as a result of the attack and the severity caused for them to not be able to compete at the upcoming PPV. And that is whats going to hurt him the most, UFC themselves could have potentially lost buy rates due to losing 3 fights on the card - he might find himself back on benefits at the end of this - idiot.
Edited by: "jasonwood999" 8th Apr
Joey.Bloggsy4 h, 30 m ago

I thought that at first , he's bringing the WWE melodrama to UFC Who …I thought that at first , he's bringing the WWE melodrama to UFC Who knows.

benjammin3165 h, 16 m ago

Get him in Wrestlemania tonight taking a stunner from the bossThis screams …Get him in Wrestlemania tonight taking a stunner from the bossThis screams being a work.

So fake they even got the police in to charge him with 2 assault, 1 attempted assault and a load of other charges, 2 of which are felonies, he also stands to be sued for tens of millions. I guess the UFC just has a bigger budget.
That's why I said "at first"
catbeans17 m ago

So fake they even got the police in to charge him with 2 assault, 1 …So fake they even got the police in to charge him with 2 assault, 1 attempted assault and a load of other charges, 2 of which are felonies, he also stands to be sued for tens of millions. I guess the UFC just has a bigger budget.

Countless times the local police department arrives on raw to arrest someone.

Hype, money, you've been played.
jasonwood99954 m ago

I think people are mixing up WWE with UFC. This was not fake, or an angle, …I think people are mixing up WWE with UFC. This was not fake, or an angle, it was a planned assault, which McGregor will have to pay for both in jail time and financially. A number of fighters were hurt as a result of the attack and the severity caused for them to not be able to compete at the upcoming PPV. And that is whats going to hurt him the most, UFC themselves could have potentially lost buy rates due to losing 3 fights on the card - he might find himself back on benefits at the end of this - idiot.

You've worked yourself into a shoot, brother.
HH
benjammin3161 h, 16 m ago

Countless times the local police department arrives on raw to arrest …Countless times the local police department arrives on raw to arrest someone. Hype, money, you've been played.

What and then that person is detained in custody, charged, goes to court and then is bailed out? No don't think so, sorry bud this is a real sport in real life.

You also like your own posts so I'll just assume you trolling.
benjammin3161 h, 35 m ago

You've worked yourself into a shoot, brother. HH

The 'Swaft' nation says otherwise;)
catbeans1 h, 10 m ago

What and then that person is detained in custody, charged, goes to court …What and then that person is detained in custody, charged, goes to court and then is bailed out? No don't think so, sorry bud this is a real sport in real life.You also like your own posts so I'll just assume you trolling.

That was so good you should have liked your own comment
jasonwood99924 m ago

Have you watched any of the shows this weekend?

Nah man, I have caught up on what's been going on by going on the squaredcircle subreddit. Looking forward to wrestlemania! The speculation around the American Badass is getting too much for me!
benjammin3161 h, 25 m ago

Nah man, I have caught up on what's been going on by going on the …Nah man, I have caught up on what's been going on by going on the squaredcircle subreddit. Looking forward to wrestlemania! The speculation around the American Badass is getting too much for me!

Ha, I've now accepted that they won't be fighting at this years Mania - its going to be a build up until next years. The main event of NXT was amazing you should check it out if you get the chance.
TIL, people don't think this is staged for publicity. The backstage footage is professionally edited with multiple pro grade cameras and cheesy over the top quotes from people.
dcx_badass15 h, 18 m ago

TIL, people don't think this is staged for publicity. The backstage …TIL, people don't think this is staged for publicity. The backstage footage is professionally edited with multiple pro grade cameras and cheesy over the top quotes from people.

yeah.. they were at a press conference and the UFC has a show called Embedded on YouTube that follows the fighters around in the lead up to fight, believe it or not a 4 billion dollar company has editors not to mention the arenas security cameras and all the mobiles.
Edited by: "catbeans" 9th Apr
jasonwood99921 h, 25 m ago

Ha, I've now accepted that they won't be fighting at this years Mania - …Ha, I've now accepted that they won't be fighting at this years Mania - its going to be a build up until next years. The main event of NXT was amazing you should check it out if you get the chance.

Have to agree - I actually thought NXT was better than Mania .......
"WARNING BAD LANGUAGE"

Damn people are so sensetive nowadays especially those who live in European countries
Norseg24 m ago

"WARNING BAD LANGUAGE"Damn people are so sensetive nowadays especially …"WARNING BAD LANGUAGE"Damn people are so sensetive nowadays especially those who live in European countries

It's not sensitivity, it's common courtesy. Although you may find it hard to believe there are some that would rather not listen to foul language unexpectedly and I also have no idea what the minimum age that is required to sign up to this forum.

Also

From COC

Content is prohibited if

• Contains malicious communications, swearing or soap-boxing

So by linking off site to video that contains swearing makes sense to mention it
Edited by: "OllieSt" 9th Apr
OllieSt25 m ago

It's not sensitivity, it's common courtesy. Although you may find it hard …It's not sensitivity, it's common courtesy. Although you may find it hard to believe there are some that would rather not listen to foul language unexpectedly and I also have no idea what the minimum age that is required to sign up to this forum.AlsoFrom COCContent is prohibited if Contains malicious communications, swearing or soap-boxingSo by linking off site to video that contains swearing makes sense to mention it

Yes I know your not being sensetive but your giving warning to sensetive people

It's ridiculous that there is people who get annoyed hearing people swear

If parents think their child doesn't swear than they're in-denial, you can't wrap them in bubble wrap forever
Norseg12 m ago

Yes I know your not being sensetive but your giving warning to sensetive …Yes I know your not being sensetive but your giving warning to sensetive people It's ridiculous that there is people who get annoyed hearing people swearIf parents think their child doesn't swear than they're in-denial, you can't wrap them in bubble wrap forever

What I find most amazing is that you're bothered by it. Isn't that a form of sensitivity?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions