Groups

On cheeso's advice (say Cheese) - Q4. Wedding venue = church triggered my asthma

Banned
    The church we thought about getting married in looked really depressing and kicked off my asthma, don't think it's going to be good if I drop dead in the church. Need some ideas of how to rid the church of dust mites and those nasty smells.

14 Comments

Clean it.

Thanks

[COLOR="Red"]Get a cleaner.

(BTW, no need to rep me)[/COLOR]

Original Poster Banned

Titchimp;5675776

Clean it. Thanks

The JFK;5675779

Get a cleaner.

Will God be cool with me cleaning his house?

what nasty smell? if its mould that set you off its unlikely you'll be able to rid the whole building of any spores

lumoruk;5675788

Will God be cool with me cleaning his house?

[COLOR="Red"]Yes.[/COLOR]

Cleanliness is next to godliness!!

chesso;5675802

Cleanliness is next to godliness!!

& sometimes related to OCD :w00t:

WoolyM;5675822

& sometimes related to OCD :w00t:

or hypochondria !

I wonder if it wasn't 'asthma' at all but a mixture of hypochondria, nerves and him wondering what 'the right thing to do' might be?? :w00t:

chesso;5675866

or hypochondria !I wonder if it wasn't 'asthma' at all but a mixture of … or hypochondria !I wonder if it wasn't 'asthma' at all but a mixture of hypochondria, nerves and him wondering what 'the right thing to do' might be?? :w00t:

my vote is for anxiety lol

when i married i was so scared i felt i was dying :-D

Stay single.Keep your money & sanity.

maybe it's a sign not to get married in that specific church... maybe try another venue, if not then you'll just need to go a give it a good clean, or wear a gas mask??

may be the lingering of incense was it catholic.
    I remember when i told the priest ''im sorry the incest sets my asthma off ill have to stop coming'' lol he gently told me its called incense

Regular churchgoer then :roll:

cherishu2;5676487

may be the lingering of incense was it catholic. I remember when i told … may be the lingering of incense was it catholic. I remember when i told the priest ''im sorry the incest sets my asthma off ill have to stop coming'' lol he gently told me its called incense

lmao!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846221
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416144
      3. I've got 2 for 1 codes to use at Thorpe Park/Sea Life, Yeoken vouchers, The…34
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831227

See more discussions