Groups

On Holiday!!!!!!!

Just 20 mins to go before my first Holiday from work for six months with plans to do nothing for the whole week but read and watch day time TV. Dont get me wrong i am happy to have a good job with no prospect of unemployment but i do need a rest!
    Just thought i should share

Thanks

19 Comments

Banned

hope you have a fab time, if you get bored give me a shout

Original Poster

sassie;4631424

hope you have a fab time, if you get bored give me a shout

Ok will do :thumbsup:

Banned

oh that sounded a little smutty, i meant to help me with the decorating - lol

sassie;4631439

oh [COLOR="Red"]that sounded a little smutty[/COLOR], i meant to help me … oh [COLOR="Red"]that sounded a little smutty[/COLOR], i meant to help me with the decorating - lol

Just a little :whistling:

sassie;4631439

oh that sounded a little smutty, i meant to help me with the decorating - … oh that sounded a little smutty, i meant to help me with the decorating - lol

Agreed lol

New best friend
    http://neilbeynon.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/779_jeremy_kyle_342x262.jpg

If you have a bit of cash, go on an adventure! Might have a few rough sleeps and make some mistakes but you live once!

Original Poster

sassie;4631439

oh that sounded a little smutty, i meant to help me with the decorating - … oh that sounded a little smutty, i meant to help me with the decorating - lol

You know i was'nt thinking that way at all:? am i too innocent?

Banned

mikebike;4631532

You know i was'nt thinking that way at all:? am i too innocent?

i have no idea, are ya?

Original Poster

sassie;4631616

i have no idea, are ya?

Umm no not really with two kids and the fact that i used to do a lot of cat walk shows in the 80's what a time of excess!:oops:

Banned

mikebike;4631679

Umm no not really with two kids and the fact that i used to do a lot of … Umm no not really with two kids and the fact that i used to do a lot of cat walk shows in the 80's what a time of excess!:oops:

omg i thought that was someone else then - pmsl

Original Poster

sassie;4631696

omg i thought that was someone else then - pmsl

That's ok what i did in those years was enough for any man in his lifetime and no details will not be revealed here:oops:

Banned

mikebike;4631735

That's ok what i did in those years was enough for any man in his … That's ok what i did in those years was enough for any man in his lifetime and no details will not be revealed here:oops:

oh my, now jealous of my non exsistent life :oops:

Original Poster

sassie;4631769

oh my, now jealous of my non exsistent life :oops:

Please don't think that way if i had my life again i would not do what i did then!

You have and will continue to be a loved and respected person on HUKD and i bet lot's of people think that in the real world!:)

Banned

mikebike;4631834

Please don't think that way if i had my life again i would not do what i … Please don't think that way if i had my life again i would not do what i did then! You have and will continue to be a loved and respected person on HUKD and i bet lot's of people think that in the real world!:)

ths made me smile and titter too, although it isnt the case it is a lovely thought x

That sounds great! Doing nothing is so much better than doing something! :thumbsup:

Hope you have a great holiday Mike :-D enjoy your rest ...
    Unless there's some decorating to do :whistling:

Banned

sassie;4631884

ths made me smile and titter too, although it isnt the case it is a … ths made me smile and titter too, although it isnt the case it is a lovely thought x

I **** snf & respecvt you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions