Groups

On nights and so tired...Ideas please....

.... To keep me awake, bearing in mind it is not a busy job!!!!!!

34 Comments

If its not a busy job, just sleep

Banned

http://www.chappywrap.com/imgproducts/Sheep_blue.jpg

what do you do?

Original Poster

alexthekid;6670324

Which on is the odd one out????

Write a novel, sell it to a publisher and let them know it was my inspiration. We'll go splits and this time next year....we'll be miwwionaires!!!

Original Poster

wulshaz;6670329

what do you do?

Nothing, the machine does it all, I sit in thecanteen all night until a alarm goes off, I go out and reset it then back in the canteen.......Roll on 7am:whistling::whistling:

where do you work then?

poolielad;6670347

Nothing, the machine does it all, I sit in thecanteen all night until a … Nothing, the machine does it all, I sit in thecanteen all night until a alarm goes off, I go out and reset it then back in the canteen.......Roll on 7am:whistling::whistling:

:w00t: I like your job. Do you know when the alarm will go off? You can set your own alarm for 5mins before the other alarm goes off:-D

poolielad;6670338

Which on is the odd one out????

nooooooo :-D

poolielad;6670347

Nothing, the machine does it all, I sit in thecanteen all night until a … Nothing, the machine does it all, I sit in thecanteen all night until a alarm goes off, I go out and reset it then back in the canteen.......Roll on 7am:whistling::whistling:

Get a proper job :whistling:

Original Poster

wulshaz;6670362

where do you work then?

Process oprater in a chemical company called sabic...

your on the pc so plenty to do on here! :whistling:

Original Poster

wulshaz;6670390

your on the pc so plenty to do on here! :whistling:

Gets boring after 4 or 5 hours though.....

poolielad;6670347

Do you have to type numbers on a computer as well! I think you shouldnt reset it and see what happens! :whistling:

poolielad;6670347

... And you get paid for this?!?!?!

Original Poster

baffledsalmon;6670434

... And you get paid for this?!?!?!

Yes, but only about 16 pound a hour..:oops:

write your christmas list,
    plan your days off,
    plan a future project,
    search future journeys that you would like to take,
    make something from disposable items that are around you,
    make halloween decorations.
    write a poem to your lover

Day 1
    Hour 1 chat on HUKD
    Hour 2 google random stuff or chat on HUKD
    Hour 3 track down stuff to do with main hobby or chat on HUKD
    Hour 4 photoshop pics brought in on flash drive,; no chat on HUKD as all normal people are asleep
    Hour 5 sit alone in silence in canteen; think about nothing
    Hour 6 pretend you have slipped into a coma and invent the 'conversations' that viitors would have.
    Hour 7 chat on HUKD

Day 2
    GroundHog Day

poolielad;6670456

Sorry, you get £30k a year to sit around on the internet in the canteen?! That's outrageous!

poolielad;6670456

:roll:

Banned

any spare jobs going lol

£16 AN HOUR?
    In Hartlepool?
    NEVER.

Original Poster

baffledsalmon;6670491

Sorry, you get £30k a year to sit around on the internet in the canteen?! … Sorry, you get £30k a year to sit around on the internet in the canteen?! That's outrageous!

I am well worth it.....

alexthekid;6670566

any spare jobs going lol

No, sorry

oplik;6670676

£16 AN HOUR?In Hartlepool?NEVER.

Cheeky git....lol...

Dont work in Hartlepool, I work in Thornaby, which is 10 times worse than Harlepool, believe me...

Dont work in Hartlepool, I work in Thornaby, which is 10 times worse than Harlepool, believe me...[/QUOTE]

OMG Thornaby. You will be like a king to them on 30K.
    Count your golden coins while you are on shift.

Banned

ThePasty;6670408

Do you have to type numbers on a computer as well! I think you shouldnt … Do you have to type numbers on a computer as well! I think you shouldnt reset it and see what happens! :whistling:

LMAO!

no john, i cant let you do this

And seriouslui i doint think alexthekid should get a job in Hartlepool by the looks of his AVATAR.

'Just kidding poolielad'

Banned

dude, get some weights.....im surprised you dont invite your mates over to be honest!

anyone watch reaper? how awesomes is their workin life lol yes i used the word awesomes

Banned

kapows;6670783

dude, get some weights.....im surprised you dont invite your mates over … dude, get some weights.....im surprised you dont invite your mates over to be honest!anyone watch reaper? how awesomes is their workin life lol yes i used the word awesomes

Reaper is awesome but its finished because of the strikes in the US.

Banned

alexthekid;6670566

any spare jobs going lol

sabic.eu/car…htm

Original Poster

alexthekid;6670787

lol, seriously I am like 5 minutes away from Thoranby, give me a job;-)

Where abouts are you???

Original Poster

alexthekid;6670922

Good old Hemlington

Hows your lungs???

For £10 an hour, I'll be your assistant and wake you up at knocking-off time. Save you being gulty about the £16.

DLM;6670843

http://www.sabic.eu/careers/vacancies/apply/_en/index.htm

Right,this is driving me nuts.
    I've been through all the job vacancies and not one of em looks like the one u got.I don't suppose Technical Marketing Engineer Polyolefines/Polymers (HDPE) will allow me to sit on me **** all night waiting for an alarm to go off while browsing the internet will it? :thinking:
    Doesn't have to be a canteen either.I don't mind an office.I'm flexible..

chesso;6670483

Day 1Hour 1 chat on HUKDHour 2 google random stuff or chat on HUKDHour 3 … Day 1Hour 1 chat on HUKDHour 2 google random stuff or chat on HUKDHour 3 track down stuff to do with main hobby or chat on HUKDHour 4 photoshop pics brought in on flash drive,; [COLOR="Red"]no chat on HUKD as all normal people are asleep[/COLOR]Hour 5 sit alone in silence in canteen; think about nothingHour 6 pretend you have slipped into a coma and invent the 'conversations' that viitors would have. Hour 7 chat on HUKDDay 2GroundHog Day

[SIZE="3"]Excuse me !!![/SIZE]:viking:

Play online scrabble / chess / poker / whatever.
    Make friends online with someone on the West Coast of the US. They might invite you over for a holiday. (Avoid persons called Arnold or Clint though)
    Learn how to make a Nuclear Bomb.
    Learn how to achieve World Peace.

Google is a friend and the possibilities are endless.
    Imagination. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?25115
      2. Boom2511
      3. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam78
      4. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891616

See more discussions