On the bus today

Banned
I was riding home from town today on the bus, listening to my music not paying attention to anything. We came up to one of the stops and a girl at the back was screaming. I looked out the window and there were two men attacking another. Everyone was then staring out of the window. The two men got in the car and drove off just as the driver called 999. We were all scared and in shock. When I got home I told my mum what happened. She got scared and said And said "Your movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air!" I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said "Fresh" And had dice on the mirror If anything I can say that this cab was rare But I thought man forget it, yo home to Bel Air I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabby "Yo home smell ya later." Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit at my throne as the Prince of Bel Air...

19 Comments

?????

*this cab was rare.

will is on HUKD

waaa waa woooo waahhhh

Mijooly;4638086

?????

WAS THINKING THAT TOO

LOL man just got bell aired.

touche.

lol !!

Started off well, but lost concentration half way through & ruined the end of the story,

must try harder E-

MANJ_007;4638169

WAS THINKING THAT TOO

Glad it wasn't just me :thumbsup:

Banned

black gerbil1;4638210

LOL man just got bell aired.

Preferable to being bell ended I'd say!

deard69;4638224

Started off well, but lost concentration half way through & ruined the … Started off well, but lost concentration half way through & ruined the end of the story, must try harder E-

NA FAIL!

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/fail.jpg

Original Poster Banned

dandoc2;4639341

http://i37.tinypic.com/20fuat5.jpg

wtf

FAIL

tr2k8;4640229

]This ones better

Don't click on the link

BUT if you have like me, how do I get rid of it?

Original Poster Banned

Mijooly;4640702

Don't click on the linkBUT if you have like me, how do I get rid of it?

Sorry :oops: - deleted link - just click the x and then keep on clicking enter

tr2k8;4640717

Sorry :oops: - deleted link - just click the x and then keep on clicking … Sorry :oops: - deleted link - just click the x and then keep on clicking enter

Wouldn't work so had to shut down internet - hope it hasn't done any damage to my machine :x

Look how far Mr Smith has come since his days in Bel Air!

Original Poster Banned

Mijooly;4640731

Wouldn't work so had to shut down internet - hope it hasn't done any … Wouldn't work so had to shut down internet - hope it hasn't done any damage to my machine :x

It worked for me - delete your other post because you can still click on the link. Sorry
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763963
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions