On the subject of romance...

Following on from T8RSP's Valentine poll - whats the most romantic thing you have done/bought for a significant other (past or present) Valentine's Day or otherwise?

The best 'recieved' gift I ever done was for my hubby, I filled a (heart shaped box) with all his favourite childhood sweeties like chelsea whoppers, Army and Navy's, black jacks, sherbert pips, sweet peanuts and the like, it gave hima a trip down nostalgia lane and a wee treat into the bargain! :thumbsup:
I also gave him a positive pregnancy test strip in a card - maybe not the best 'actual' gift lol, but he loved the sentiment! :oops:

5 Comments

im still waiting ......

Oh god hope noone ever gives me a positive pregnancy test strip!
Hmm... how painful is a vasectomy? :P

crunchybiscuits

Following on from T8RSP's Valentine poll - whats the most romantic thing … Following on from T8RSP's Valentine poll - whats the most romantic thing you have done/bought for a significant other (past or present) Valentine's Day or otherwise?The best 'recieved' gift I ever done was for my hubby, I filled a (heart shaped box) with all his favourite childhood sweeties like chelsea whoppers, Army and Navy's, black jacks, sherbert pips, sweet peanuts and the like, it gave hima a trip down nostalgia lane and a wee treat into the bargain! :thumbsup: I also gave him a positive pregnancy test strip in a card - maybe not the best 'actual' gift lol, but he loved the sentiment! :oops:

That whole post had me in histerics :giggle:

seancampbell

Oh god hope noone ever gives me a positive pregnancy test strip!Hmm... … Oh god hope noone ever gives me a positive pregnancy test strip!Hmm... how painful is a vasectomy? :P

if you dont wanna do the time....dont do the crime!

hey girls...the perfect valentines gift for your fella....and its free!!
hotukdeals.com/for…135
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam33
    2. Sad news about Barcelona2077
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764100
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?911

See more discussions