Groups

On TV Tonight Chinatown (1974) FILM4 9pm

Classic movie.
    Jack Nicholson old school.

5 Comments

u spend too much time telling us whats on tv dog

onthebox.com/

there you go, eat your heart out.
    now waits for a new thread for each and every program listed on there.............

Ooooh look, suprise suprise......ITV1 10pm NEWS!!!!!! dont miss it :thumbsup:

Original Poster

homerian;3782717

http://www.onthebox.com/there you go, eat your heart out.now waits for a … http://www.onthebox.com/there you go, eat your heart out.now waits for a new thread for each and every program listed on there.............Ooooh look, suprise suprise......ITV1 10pm NEWS!!!!!! dont miss it :thumbsup:

lol:thumbsup:

See you like RC Homerian, what cars you got?
    Got a Revo and an MT2 here.

at the moment i have got a tl-01 that i use for 'stunts', and a tl-01 based truck.
    did have a savage X but re-homed that one as i couldnt be ar*ed faffing around with the tuning.
    just got a .30 scale Heli and a smaller scale one although not flown them yet as i wanna get some simulator time first to reduce 'accidents' :thumbsup:
    look me up on my RC forum. dont think i can post a link but if you google 'rcnutterz' you cant miss me :whistling:

Original Poster

homerian;3783581

at the moment i have got a tl-01 that i use for 'stunts', and a tl-01 … at the moment i have got a tl-01 that i use for 'stunts', and a tl-01 based truck.did have a savage X but re-homed that one as i couldnt be ar*ed faffing around with the tuning.just got a .30 scale Heli and a smaller scale one although not flown them yet as i wanna get some simulator time first to reduce 'accidents' :thumbsup:look me up on my RC forum. dont think i can post a link but if you google 'rcnutterz' you cant miss me :whistling:

Will do sir, :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1932
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047155
      3. Cat Chat77736
      4. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44

See more discussions