Groups

On your wedding day remember to choose your best man .................. with caution!!!

On your wedding day remember to choose your best man .................. with caution!!!

The day, your very special day
    you will remember for the rest of your life!

(Video post 2)

18 Comments

Original Poster

[CENTER]]clickablelink[/CENTER]

[SIZE=5]On your wedding day remember to choose your best man .................. with caution!!!

The day, your very special day
    you will remember for the rest of your life![/SIZE]

Haha, thats funny as hell

Banned

I'm never getting married! :-D

its funny!

Editor

lol - That is sooo hilarious! :giggle:

omg LMFAO!!! altho i feel badfor her

Staged? I reckon they agreed that beforehand!

The funniest thing i have ever seen!

That was on GMTV or This Morning recently as it's sweeping around the world as the latest youtube phenomenon, people can't decide whether it's legit or not - remember the youtube bride who cut off all her hair? This may be along the same lines, and it appears to be working.

hmm...

Annie1508;3369428

That was on GMTV or This Morning recently as it's sweeping around the … That was on GMTV or This Morning recently as it's sweeping around the world as the latest youtube phenomenon, people can't decide whether it's legit or not - remember the youtube bride who cut off all her hair? This may be along the same lines, and it appears to be working.

Has anyone got the link to the vidoe where the bride cuts her hair off sounds interstingly weird

Original Poster

X_vampiress_X;3369483

Has anyone got the link to the vidoe where the bride cuts her hair off … Has anyone got the link to the vidoe where the bride cuts her hair off sounds interstingly weird

think this is it ?
    uk.youtube.com/wat…SWQ

Editor

Sticking to the wedding theme - I thought this was fab

uk.youtube.com/wat…lr0

have seen that before snowtiger but it still makes me LOL every time i see it :giggle:
    i love it! :thumbsup:

jellybaby22;3370793

hmmm..looks at bit staged to me..still funny tho :thumbsup:

it did to me at 1st but when you watch it again closely you can see the best man trying to grab for the bride to stop her falling in as he's on the floor :giggle:

snowtiger;3370145

think this is it ?http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_nFDnC8SSWQ

Yeah, that's the one. They all deserve an oscar if you ask me!!

snowtiger;3370145

think this is it ?http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_nFDnC8SSWQ

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions