EXPIRED

Once: 100 Liz Earle Daily Essential Kits Worth £49.75 To Be Won

We've got 100 daily essential kits, worth £49.75, to give away, including not only a full size of our Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser with 2 muslin cloths, but also full sizes of our other two daily essentials; Instant Boost Skin Tonic and Skin Repair Moisturizer.

Cleanse, tone, moisturise are the most important things you can do for your skin. Gentle, reliable and quick, our daily essentials have been formulated to work in perfect harmony to bring the gift of good skin to everyone... in 3 quick steps.

To be in with a chance of winning full sizes of our Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser with 2 muslin cloths, Instant Boost Skin Tonic and Skin Repair Moisturiser in a gorgeous white beauty bag, simply enter your details below before 30th April and we will include you in our prize draw to win one of these must-have daily essential skincare sets.

12 Comments

thanks

Thanks will keep my fingers crossed!

Original Poster

Welcome. Good luck.

thanks hope im a winner

Entered. http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/2424/thanksdrinkingteakk7.gif

Good Find - Thanks :-D

entered , thanks x

Original Poster

Good luck folks.

Banned

entered thanks x

cheers:thumbsup:

I just got in the post a full size Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser with 2 muslin cloths:-D

Original Poster

allycat38;5020283

I just got in the post a full size Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser … I just got in the post a full size Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser with 2 muslin cloths:-D

Fantastic:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win A Samsung 32 Inch smart Full HD TV, STORM Trimatic Watch and A private …1818
    2. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers3566
    3. Win a £250 Pride of Britain voucher @ Pride of Britain99
    4. E: 24/08 Win a Gadget Bundle with Mr Hyde2727

See more discussions