EXPIRED

Once: £13,000 of christmas presents to be won

Here's your chance to get your hand on over £13,000 worth of Christmas gifts as featured in this weeks Take it Easy magazine on pages 16-23. Five lucky winners will each get £2,300 worth of prizes.
(there are too many separate prizes to list on this post)
ANSWER 1984
SORRY, DIDN'T SEE NEXT BIT UNTIL AFTTER I POSTED
to enter online, you will need to open an account and register with click&buy to pay for online entry to the competition. You simply register once and then you can use your unique username and password to pay for all future The People competition entries. Your click&buy account can be settled later using direct debit, debit cards, credit cards or your BT phone bill. Please read the click&buy terms and conditions before opening an account

6 Comments

The Mirror comps are like that too chezz.

Heat for posting & noticing

Original Poster

newtzy;7133695

The Mirror comps are like that too chezz.Heat for posting & noticing

thanks for the moral support newtzy, i wouldn't have posted it though if i had noticed earlier, in my view paying comps are a bit of a lemon, this will be cold voted to oblivion:w00t:
sorry folks, i am just going outside now.... i may be some time.

:thumbsup:

chezz2;7133828

thanks for the moral support newtzy, i wouldn't have posted it though if … thanks for the moral support newtzy, i wouldn't have posted it though if i had noticed earlier, in my view paying comps are a bit of a lemon, this will be cold voted to oblivion:w00t:sorry folks, i am just going outside now.... i may be some time.

some people don't mind paying for comps

newtzy;7134369

some people don't mind paying for comps

+1 -

think you have a better chance of winning as not as many people go in for them

well thats my theory anyway:-D

might do a text on this chezz - thanks :

Original Poster

holly100;7135337

+1 -think you have a better chance of winning as not as many people go in … +1 -think you have a better chance of winning as not as many people go in for themwell thats my theory anyway:-Dmight do a text on this chezz - thanks :

Never thought of that, might come back in now!:)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist44
    2. Win the Vintage Classics British film collection @ Telegraph1313
    3. Win a year’s supply of Quicke’s cheese @ The Simple Things1111
    4. Win Viking’s 11-day Caribbean cruise @ Classic FM, Smooth Radio, Heart Radi…1414

See more discussions