Groups
    EXPIRED

Once: 20K MX-5 GiVEAWAY!

The MX-5 Auto Express Edition is sure to be a future collector's item - not only is it a complete one-off, but it's the last special edition Mazda will make before the facelifted MX-5 goes on sale in September.

It also arrives 20 years to the day that the original car was launched - at the 1989 Chicago Motor Show.

Based on the range-topping 2.0 Sport, there's Auto Express embossed headrests and mats, a premium Bose stereo and luxury Alcantara seats. We've even lowered it and added a set of exclusive alloys to give a real street-racer look.

So what are you waiting for? Enter your details below and this brand-new car, worth almost £20,000, could be sitting on your driveway!

7 Comments

Original Poster

:thumbsup:

Nice one

]http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss23/pa1nkiller/mnc123.jpg

Apart from the last part of the url, the page/competition is identical - was listed as expired so someone might have expired it early or the wrong expiry date put in.

Might have to find out whether entering for a second time invalidates the initial entry.

Entered thanks!

I think i've already entered this one and it says "one entry per household" in the Ts&Cs. :-(

Thanks

Why is this being voted hot? This was posted ages ago!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1024
      2. One for the mathmeticians1018
      3. Free Codes from EGX55
      4. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3345661

See more discussions