EXPIRED

Once: 5 Gourmet Hampers and 500 Chef Aprons to be won.

You have the chance of being picked at random to win one of 5 Gourmet Hampers or one of 500 Chef Aprons.

The prize draw closes at 11:59pm 30th September 2008, which is enough time to tell your friends and family about Gourmet Garden and the great prize draw at www.gourmetgarden.com.

12 Comments

sorry voted cold...as I don't give out my mobile number and it won't accept it without it.

if you dont want to put your number and it says you have to just put 00000 000000 or some thing, its only so they can let you know that youve won. voted hot, thanks

Entered thxs

JezzaP;2721537

sorry voted cold...as I don't give out my mobile number and it won't … sorry voted cold...as I don't give out my mobile number and it won't accept it without it.

you can just type unlisted......

voted hot :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Entered, thanks

thanks!

JezzaP;2721537

sorry voted cold...as I don't give out my mobile number and it won't … sorry voted cold...as I don't give out my mobile number and it won't accept it without it.

Just put something in the box, maybe 12345 678 910, None, Not Applicable or just try put 00000 000 000 as mentioned before.
Got my name down. :thumbsup:

thanks entered

Thank you like there stuff.

Fingers crossed !!!

Hot

JezzaP;2721537

Just put in your normal landline number with area code,worked for me.

Entered. http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/2659/beerdrinkerqn0.gif

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Feels weird!34
    2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking44
    3. No claims discount proof - Help needed55
    4. How are Very for pre-orders ?66

See more discussions