EXPIRED

Once: 5 new Powerplus cylinder cleaner from Electrolux

Win a Powerplus cylinder cleaner from Electrolux
5 lucky readers can win a new Powerplus cylinder cleaner from Electrolux

Competition ends on Sunday, 12 April 2009

There's nothing mundane about the new Powerplus. All 3 models weigh in at under 5kg, making them light and easy to carry around, especially up and down stairs and they come in cool white with bright, fresh orange, magenta and lime highlights. The top of the range Z4499 features a powerful 1800W motor, a HEPA filter for fresher, healthier air in the home and a turbo nozzle for removing stubborn fibres and pet hairs from stairs and upholstery.

All models feature a dual purpose floor nozzle, metal tubes, dust bags and 4.5m cord length with rewind. In addition, the top of the range Z4499 model also features Hepa filtration and a turbo nozzle. Prices range from £49.99 to £69.99.

answer Russell Brand

2 Comments

Jonathan Ross: I tried to masturbate with a vacuum cleaner
TV presenter says it 'hurt like hell'

Monday, 20 October 2008

Jonathan Ross has revealed that his first sexual experience was with a vacuum cleaner.

The chat show host says that when he was a youngster he attempted to put his ***** into the device to see what it felt like.

'I reached for the nozzle, turned her on and gingerly inserted myself into the tube,' he writes in new book Why Do I Say These Things?

But Jonathan, 47, says it 'hurt like hell'.

:thumbsup: Thanks for the post & Good luck!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V11
    2. How are Very for pre-orders ?44
    3. Keter 6x4 shed.22
    4. Memory foam mattress topper55

See more discussions