EXPIRED

Once: £500 to spend at Tescos this Christmas

To be in with a chance of winning £500 to spend at Tescos this Christmas, simply answer the question below.

What is the tragedy that befalls Annabelle, the heroine of A Good Woman, at the beginning of the book?

Answer:
"But everything changes on a cold April day in 1912, when the sinking of the Titanic alters her world forever. "

25 Comments

Thanks Cebray
Can you tell me how I post a comp? I have a few I have found but not sure how to post......

thanks

:thinking: Figured it out! Will start posting! :w00t::prop::prop:

thanks

Thanks

Thank you :-D

Cheers!

Rep'd!

thanks

Entered, thanks.

Thanks!

Entered, thx.

Thanks heat and rep added.

Thanks, entered!

thanks cebray

:thumbsup:thanks!

Entered thanks!

Entered thanks. I think the specific answer is that her father and brother are lost on the Titanic.

thanks

Thanks, entered. Heat added.

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

craigronne;6602291

Thanks CebrayCan you tell me how I post a comp? I have a few I have found … Thanks CebrayCan you tell me how I post a comp? I have a few I have found but not sure how to post......

Sorry Craig did'nt get your message until now, hope you've done a bit of trial and error and managed to submit some comps. If not let me know and I'll try to talk you through,,,,

On first viewing the deal I thought a £500 spending spree and the first thing you would be is a Danielle Steel book! haha! Entered! Thanks Cebray - how do I add to your rep?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers3976
    2. Win a night in a luxury hotel, a bottle of artisan wine and an indulegence …1314
    3. Win a Luxury Cotswold break @Specsavers1212
    4. Win a four star city break to Barcelona @Specsavers1010

See more discussions