EXPIRED

Once: 6 Saucony prize packages - worth £105 to be won

It's always important to be seen by other road users when out on a run, no matter what the season. Make sure you can't be missed by wearing brightly coloured t-shirts with high visibility markings. Saucony's highly popular VIZI-PRO items have been a sell out across the country thanks to their top notch technical properties, striking colour (the most highly visible colour in the spectrum) and great fit.

SOUTHERN RUNNING GUIDE has teamed up with Saucony to offer 6 lucky readers the chance to win a fantastic package consisting of a ViZi-PRO t-shirt and pair of ProGrid Ride 3 trainers. The Ride 3 is a neutral shoe with dynamic, responsive cushioning and a smooth ride. Great news for all comfort seekers, as this third version has even more has even more cushioning than before.

For men, Saucony is offering the Vortek Short Sleeve t-shirt and for ladies the PE Revival Short Sleeve. Both tops are made from Saucony's Hydrator fabric which in addition to providing great wicking and moisture management, is now 50+ UPF to protect from UV rays. Importantly, the ladies t-shirt is shaped to give a flattering fit.
This fantastic Saucony prize is worth £105 and there are 3 prize packages for men and 3 for the ladies up for grabs. Make sure you enter today and keep yourself safe on the road, whenever you train! Colours and styles of apparel may be changed, subject to availability.

3 Comments

Original Poster

The answer is Neutral

sorry if there are mistakes its only the second time i've done this! and good luck more of a Brooks girl myself but then I've got a funny gaite

Nice - thank you. :-)

:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a holiday of a lifetime in the USA @ Doritos UK (Facebook/Twitter)1216
    2. Real People Magazine Issue 31 (ends 23.08.17)2727
    3. metro comp - win dream day on london's south bank - 2 adults, 2 children55
    4. Real People Magazine Issue 32 (ends 30.08.17)2525

See more discussions