Expired

Once: $650 (£414) Burning Green & Blu-Ray Laser Contest!

4 replies
Found 15th Feb 2010
Here is your chance to win a burning GREEN and Blu-Ray laser courtesy of Wicked Lasers!

Two winners will be chosen at random from the comments on the video. random.org will be used to generate the 2 random comment numbers. Winners will be announced on this video on February 25th, 2010. Winners will be contacted at their YouTube channels. Contest open to anyone, anywhere. Thanks and Good Luck!

4 Comments

I worked out that 110 comments were added in the 22 seconds as Youtube was registering my comment.

Ah what the heck, it`s lasers. Have some heat. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Crowman;7854243

I worked out that 110 comments were added in the 22 seconds as Youtube … I worked out that 110 comments were added in the 22 seconds as Youtube was registering my comment.Ah what the heck, it`s lasers. Have some heat. :thumbsup:

Well it does say in the video than you can post as many times as you like :roll:

I suppose a competition is a competition really.

Plus it's lasers:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

those lasers will exceed the power limits in the UK for public use which Is Class II and I have a Green 30mW laser sight attached to my riffle and even at 30mW the beam is bright and can be seen in daylight, I believe the burning lasers are around 500mW.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't23
    2. word association Game74244852
    3. Add one, leave one game54315379
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322803

See more discussions