EXPIRED

Once: A chance to win £5000 worth of Argos product including TVs, laptop, games consoles, sofa, BBQ and football paraphernalia everything you need to enjoy a great summer of football.

The site is also packed with exciting promotions, products and prizes which will change as the summer progresses so dont just visit today, check back regularly!

There will also be a series of weekly free prize draws where a top of the range LG HD TV (worth over £1000) is given away every week and 1000 free football lesson are up for grabs. Whats more, your favourite charity or worthy cause can win the entire contents of a second World Truck. Simply nominate your charity or worthy cause, download the free online marketing kit and get as many votes as possible for your chosen charity.

22 Comments

nice comp

especially with extra one for charity

anyone undecided about nominated charity can they please nominate RNIB or Sight International ...please - xxx many thanks

Nice find! Thank you!

:thumbsup:

thanks

holly100;8528787

anyone undecided about nominated charity can they please nominate RNIB … anyone undecided about nominated charity can they please nominate RNIB or Sight International ...please - xxx many thanks

Done

Banned

I am startled by the title~~~

Cheers!

If you enter through Quidco you get 50p cashback!

Thanks!

:thumbsup: Excellent comp.

thanks

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/6098/thankyou1a.gif RNIB nominated charity.

Entered, cheers.

50p from quidco just for entering!!!!!

Thanks amibees:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Great comp thanks

Thanks amibees!!

Cheers

Thanks!

Many thanks

About entering multiple times.

I hadn't entered so I got to the end screen after you nominate your charity and it says:

"Don't forget to enter your details in the "Where's the World Truck" competition every week for your chance to win a TV!"

So it seems you can enter it once a week.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1728
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047193
    3. Help - cannot work out how to advanced search anymore11
    4. One thing you've forgotten1012

See more discussions