Expired

Once: Alaska Seafood Book Giveaway advertised on the Co-op Magazine (Winter edition)

4 replies
Found 3rd Dec 2009
We have 500 copies of the new recipe book to give away. To enter send a postcard with your name and addres (UK only) to ASMI/Co-operative Magazine, c/o the Dialogue Agency, 8 Oak Lane, Twickenham, TW1 3PA, alternatively call 020 8607 0349 (24 hrs) or email [email protected]dialogueagency.com putting the Co-operative book giveaway in the subject box.

No end date was given in the advertising feature :-(

4 Comments

thanks fatemeh
Am I being mad or does the link just go to the co-op landing page and not the comp :? can't seem to find this comp on the site :?

yes I see my problem - definately a clear case of baby brain LOL haha - answers on a postcard please - Newtzy you dimwit doh!!!

Original Poster

I am so used to submit online competitions... I should have classed this one as 'offline' to avoid confusion :oops:

fatemeh;7099288

I am so used to submit online competitions... I should have classed this … I am so used to submit online competitions... I should have classed this one as 'offline' to avoid confusion :oops:

Don't worry - it was me not looking properly :thinking: and just jabbing enter straightaway, pregnancy no.5 is slowly eating away at my brain LOL!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marmite2025
    2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7841472
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247557
    4. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1010

See more discussions