EXPIRED

Once: Batty Bid - 2 Tickets to the FA Cup Final

I came across this site after getting a leaflet in the post (live in Belper, Derbyshire and it has a Derby number on the site). I posted it in the freebies as they are giving away 5 free bids when you register which is worth £5.

I thought it was a great deal, I used my free bids and bought an additional 5 bids (for £5) and I won £25 Sainsburys voucher. I told my family and friends and this morning my mum won a Samsung notebook. She used her free bids and bought 10 bids (2 sets of 5) and is so pleased to have won the notebook worth £260!!

The site only opened Wednsday and so its early days for them, but I spotted a big item and thought it was worth posting! If I get knocked down in flames tho it might be might last attempt for a bid!!

Basically 2 Tickets for the FA Cup Final are up for grabs worth £500.
Info states:

2 FA Cup Final Tickets
Saturday 15th May 2010 at Wembley Statium.
Kick off 3pm.

First time I've entered a competion or even used the competion bit so am not 100% sure if something that costs to enter is allowed on here (tried looking at the terms and conditions but couldnt see anything that said not) so thought i'll try.

Things I've found out from bidding
- Each bid increments the value of the product by 1 penny
- The auction "pauses" at 10pm and restarts at 9.30am the following day (This might not always be the case but so far they all seem to have been)
- You get 5 free bids from registering.
- In a similar way to ebay, the last 15 minutes has the most bids
- There are some definate bargains
- you need to pay the final price but in most cases so far its been under a pound!!

Anyway hope someone does well from my post :-) Try and be nice if you give me a negative score, its really demoralising if you do when i've taken the time to share the news (and could be keeping the info to myself)

I've wrote an end date of Thursday as expect it might be popular and carry over from 10pm to the morning. Its also not really a once competion as lots of other things are on there but thought i'd mention the big thing.

2 Comments

Original Poster

Probs should have put the link as [url]www.battybid.com[/url] not my referral link (sorry - can someone change this as its greyed out for me)

:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win 5 x main prizes of £200 gift cards bundles at Argos88
    2. Win The Chocolate & Gin Collection from Hotel Chocolat @ Express2123
    3. Take a break issue 332425
    4. Win £200 for each puzzle with Bella Magazine Issue 343962

See more discussions