Expired

Once: Brintons quarterly prize draw to win one luxury spa experience at a Marriott hotel

2 replies
Found 31st Aug 2008
Half-way down the 'About Us' link page.
You can enter a draw by completing the purchase registration form or by selecting the subject, 'I would like to enter the prize draw' on Contact Us page. Please can you include your address details in the enquiry box on the form. No purchase is necessary to enter a quarterly prize draw. A draw will be made on 28th March 2008, 27th June 2008, 26th September 2008 and 19th December 2008. There will be one winner of each prize draw who will receive full details of their prize by post following notification by phone, whenever possible. The winner will be notified of their prize within 28 days of the draw. Full conditions of use and instructions for redemption are supplied with the prize winner letter and prize. No cash alternative is available. Entrants must be aged 18 of over.

A list of winners is available on request. Please send a stamped addressed envelope to Prize Draw Winners, Brintons Limited, Exchange Street, Kidderminster. Worcestershire. DY10 1AG

2 Comments

Thanks

thanks, entered and added heat
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. MacBook33
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members22
    3. Why can't I connect my nectar to eBay?58
    4. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!34

See more discussions