EXPIRED

Once: British Grand Prix @ Silverstone in June

This year, Renault UK are offering more than 600 pairs of tickets to attend either the practice, qualification or the actual race day of the British Grand Prix on 4th, 5th & 6th July 2008 at Silverstone. To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, please complete the form below.

Please be aware that tickets are allocated randomly and there is no guarantee of Friday, Saturday or Sunday tickets.

Only one entry per household, terms and conditions apply

26 Comments

That link takes me to an already completed form including personal data that probably shouldn't be there! Could a mod please remove the link for now!

This ]link should work for everyone

it worked fine when i went in and completed it

goodgrr;2056289

That link takes me to an already completed form including personal data … That link takes me to an already completed form including personal data that probably shouldn't be there! Could a mod please remove the link for now!

Worked OK for me ... cheers:thumbsup:

Try it now... do you see any personal details?

I have been lucky enough to win tickets for the Sunday for the last two years. It's a really great day, breakfast ,lunch and a tee shirt thrown in and seats in the renault stand just at the start of the start/finish straight. Also food and drink prices on the circuit are not too bad, loads of choice, prices appear to be regulated by the circuit. Good Luck

emmajk42;2056417

Try it now... do you see any personal details?

That's fine now thanks.

Nice one, Thanks.:roll:

Cool, thanks.

entered thanks. fingers crossed now as I would love to go! We are going to the pre-practice at the end of June but would love to go to the race. Heat and rep left.

Nice one, thanks

Cheers entered.:thumbsup:

There was a security issue with the competition site; it's apparently now fixed. There's coverage on The Register (theregister.co.uk/200…ak/)

Doesn't look like the information leaked is too problematic, but obviously anyone who entered early might want to keep an eye out.

thank you

"British Grand Prix
Sorry, the webpage address you have selected is invalid. Please use only the exact address you have recived in your e-mail."

Getting this whenever I follow the link?

Tw1ster;2062828

"British Grand PrixSorry, the webpage address you have selected is … "British Grand PrixSorry, the webpage address you have selected is invalid. Please use only the exact address you have recived in your e-mail."Getting this whenever I follow the link?

Me Too :x:x:x:x

And me! :roll:

oh for gods sake i was hoping not too many people would enter this when i got the email the other day

bigrobbo1;2062850

Me Too :x:x:x:x

me too

Still shagged. :-(

It does clearly state in the first line of the T&Cs that "The free prize draw is open to the recipients of the 2008 British Grand Prix email"

So I imagine Renault have realised that it is being flooded by non-invited HUKDers

Invalid Webpage..............?

Expired I think - as the link wont work anymore !

Cool, just applied. Email link wouldn't work from my email in internet explorer or firefox but worked from iphone

Did anyone win any tickets for this then as there were supposed to be 600 to be won?! :thinking:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
    2. word association Game74044544
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
    4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions