EXPIRED

Once: Chance to receive one of 50 BP Ultimate umbrellas

50 BP Ultimate umbrellas are up for grabs! Please click on the link below for your chance to win one of 50 BP Ultimate umbrellas. BP Ultimate umbrellas are subject to availability.

15 Comments

This will fill up your inbox so quickly. It's just data capture, and slim chance of a brolly.

COLD.

Heat added. Thanks

I work for Bp and am registered also and believe you me they dont send alot of junk to your inbox thats not there policy, surprised this is still available to be honest...

kyalion;3454995

This will fill up your inbox so quickly. It's just data capture, and slim … This will fill up your inbox so quickly. It's just data capture, and slim chance of a brolly.COLD.

You may be right, but they do say in the T&C if you follow the link:

"2. Any personal data supplied in connection with this promotion (name, valid email and UK postal address) will only be used for the purposes of this promotion."

Thanks

Mulva42;3459337

I work for Bp and am registered also and believe you me they dont send … I work for Bp and am registered also and believe you me they dont send alot of junk to your inbox thats not there policy, surprised this is still available to be honest...

I'm very glad our third-largest company employs such literate employees...

Thats right, It's not their policy.

Their policy is to make millions and give away 50 umbrellas that cost them at least £100.

Thank you Bulldog75.:thumbsup:

joeymcjoe;3462397

I'm very glad our third-largest company employs such literate employees...

:giggle:

Entered. http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8484/haveagreatday5xq.gif

Entered and Heat Added

Cheers...

Thanks just entered heat added.:)

Cool Thanks

Thanks, entered. Heat added.

I love a comp as much as the next person.
However could you imagine walking around with a BP brolly!!!

They make enough bloody money per nano second never mind me advertising for them.

Sorry, but I voted cold!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?69
    2. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming11
    3. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA89
    4. Which Kodi Add-ons?22

See more discussions