EXPIRED

Once: Christmas Cooks Challenge £10,000 M&S Competition - Week Beginning 15/12

After picking up lots of new culinary skills from the show, why not enter our competition for a chance to win £10K worth of Marks & Spencer vouchers and throw a dinner party for all your family and friends? And just think of all the other ways you could spend that money!

Answer: C

12 Comments

:thumbsup:

I've discovered if you get the recaptcha words wrong the 1st time you go back one page and all your details answers are still stored everytime, until you've entered enough times. Hope that makes sense to you much quicker than typing/roboform and ticking boxes. Thanks :-)

Original Poster

I just open the competition page on 5 tabs of my web browser & fill with roboform. I used to do it one at a time but then found myself having to check the drop-down list for the 'back' button to check how many times I'd entered. I was wondering whether there was a way to make the competition link automatically open in 5 new tabs.

cheers:santa:heat added

I hope I win, my folks love M&S. Could kit them out for a few years if I won 10k in vouchers.

Heat added :-)

whoopee. Great if I win. Cheers.

:thumbsup:

Entered thxs

Entered. http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6957/thankspinkpantherbh1.gif

Thanks, entered. Heat added.

Thanks

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Take a break issue 332425
    2. Win £200 for each puzzle with Bella Magazine Issue 343962
    3. Real People Magazine Issue 31 (ends 23.08.17)2727
    4. metro comp - win dream day on london's south bank - 2 adults, 2 children55

See more discussions